Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

This * with vaccine hesitancy and mask paranoia/sense of entitlement is so arbitrary and absurd and obviously political that it shocks me that even one person could buy into it. But hey, keep on drinking that Qool-aid if it makes you happy….
Freedom is not political freedom comes from the creator that you don’t believe in I know but 150 million of us do

Doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure out why nobody was let into a hospital for the better part of a year. Murder for hire. They do it with abortion you think it’s beneath them ?

Its like people are surprised an illegitimate administration is acting like they’re trying to destroy the country well that’s because they are they are not acting in good faith no way

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These are the idiots that you people take your orders from. The Science is your religion, and it's not based on reality.
1597166668601.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This * with vaccine hesitancy and mask paranoia/sense of entitlement is so arbitrary and absurd and obviously political that it shocks me that even one person could buy into it. But hey, keep on drinking that Qool-aid if it makes you happy….
This :censored2: with vaccine mandates and mask obsession/sense of entitlement is so arbitrary and absurd and obviously political that it shocks me that even one person could buy into it. But hey, keep on drinking that Qool-aid if it makes you happy….

dogs.bite.me

I do have concern for their health in other ways, yes. We can be concerned for multiple things at once. I’m concerned for the overworked healthcare workers getting slammed again in hotspots. It’s a *ty situation and people like you don’t understand how bad this will get again by November.

Case count will be going down in a week or two with the experts puzzled why, just like is happening in the UK.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’ve gotten a flu shot every year for the past 25 years. And I have gotten a bad case of the flu about 5 times. Since I deal with the public on a daily basis and am at much greater risk of exposure, in my case the flu shot has been 80% effective. Which comes in neatly between the published efficacy rates of the J&J vaccine (65%) and the Pfizer/Moderna (low 90’s.) And in that 25 years I have had zero side effects from the flu shots other than a sore arm and feeling like crap the next day. Which was also what happened when I got the J&J shot. Its almost as if vaccines work and the vaccine makers actually know what they hell they are doing. Who knew? 🤷🏼‍♂️
You have no idea how effective the flu shot has been for you. That’s not how it works.

I have had the flu zero times in 20 times doing this job with no flu vaccine. By your logic no one should get one since you got it 5 times and I got it zero.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You have no idea how effective the flu shot has been for you. That’s not how it works.

I have had the flu zero times in 20 times doing this job with no flu vaccine. By your logic no one should get one since you got it 5 times and I got it zero.
I've never had a flu test.
Why the government obsessed over testing people is just bizarre.

dogs.bite.me

Science is the antithesis of religion, by the way.

People can still have zeal and a blind spot for evidence with both.

Science when approached with an open mind and with willingness to entertain questions is good.

Science where I’m right because I’m an expert and that guy over there (who is also an expert but reads the data differently) is a stupid trumper and spreads misinformation.

Over70irregs

Everyone needs to focus on how this started and where we are now. Its the middle that is the problem. Confusion/Chaos is the product and the goal. Watch your $ and your back!!!....