Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

oldngray

nowhere special
If you don't get the vaccine you shouldn't expect to be able to go to bars, restaurants, grocery stores, or your job. You're choosing to put yourself at risk of death and creating a liability for your employer and the establishments you visit.
Wear your vaccinated badge proudly

7N0iC3x.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
The 14,000 hours of video are already in the public domain. The perpetrators literally recorded themselves committing the crime and shared it to social media. Nothing is being suppressed. Why do you think the Republicans are refusing to participate in the Jan 6th commission? If there is such a big coverup, or if it really is Nancy Pelosi’s fault, why not get on the record about it?
No they aren't. Only selected bits were released. Not even members of Congress have been allowed to see them (except for Pelosi and her squad)

Cowboy Mac

If you don't get the vaccine you shouldn't expect to be able to go to bars, restaurants, grocery stores, or your job. You're choosing to put yourself at risk of death and creating a liability for your employer and the establishments you visit.
How does that create a liability for the employer or other establishments? The unvaccinated person is the one who chose to put themselves. They have no legal standing to sue if they get COVID.
Of all of the injuries and accidental deaths that have happened at UPS, an unvaccinated person getting COVID should be the least of their worries.

meritocracy

How does that create a liability for the employer or other establishments? The unvaccinated person is the one who chose to put themselves. They have no legal standing to sue if they get COVID.
Of all of the injuries and accidental deaths that have happened at UPS, an unvaccinated person getting COVID should be the least of their worries.
"You created a dangerous environment for me by not requiring masks. I got covid and now I have permanent lung damage. It's your fault."

Pretty easy to see why they require masks. To accommodate idiots who could sue them if they get hurt.

wilberforce15

"You created a dangerous environment for me by not requiring masks. I got covid and now I have permanent lung damage. It's your fault."

Pretty easy to see why they require masks. To accommodate idiots who could sue them if they get hurt.
To my knowledge, UPS has only ever required masks where they are legally required to do so.

meritocracy

You're an idiot if you think this is about a needle jab.

This is about control.
And I refuse to give the government that degree of control over my life.
You babies will come up with any excuse to avoid talking about the fact that you're scared of needles and have been since you were a little kid. You never grew out of a phobia and you don't want to talk about it so you talk about government mind control and libertarianism instead. Some sad :censored2:.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I did...He says "walk to the Capitol...."
“But now, the caravans, I think Biden’s getting in, the caravans are forming again. They want to come in again and rip off our country. Can’t let it happen.“

“And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.“

THEN, right after that, yup, he said:

“So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue“

I’m sure he meant for them to set up a lemonade stand, amirite?

oldngray

nowhere special
“But now, the caravans, I think Biden’s getting in, the caravans are forming again. They want to come in again and rip off our country. Can’t let it happen.“

“And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.“

THEN, right after that, yup, he said:

“So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue“

I’m sure he meant for them to set up a lemonade stand, amirite?
So you admit Trump only said to walk. Nothing else.

Glad to hear it.

wilberforce15

By having bigger bodies and bigger organs and more blood, fat people shed more virus and spread more covid than regular people, vaccinated or unvaccinated.

Banning them would help more than anything.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You babies will come up with any excuse to avoid talking about the fact that you're scared of needles and have been since you were a little kid. You never grew out of a phobia and you don't want to talk about it so you talk about government mind control and libertarianism instead. Some sad *.
You sound like you might need to take a minute.
I'll be here if you'd like to talk once you've calmed down. :)