Student walkouts

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I can’t imagine life without a good steak or hamburger on occasion. Do I need it every night? No. But sometimes I just have to have it. Same with seafood.
I'll eat red meat over sugar or carb loaded food if I'm out to eat. It's not really an ethical decision it's a health thing. Red meat= obesity, heart disease and butt cancer.... not participating in the terrible environmental impact is an added bonus.

vantexan

I'll eat red meat over sugar or carb loaded food if I'm out to eat. It's not really an ethical decision it's a health thing. Red meat= obesity, heart disease and butt cancer.... not participating in the terrible environmental impact is an added bonus.
Red meat equals obesity? Since when?

vantexan

Per meal? That's a lot. Per day? Still a lot. Per month? I guess. I'm at zero for over a few decades, think I'm in trouble?
I saved that article. "12 Powerfoods to Beat Diabetes." I was mistaken. Although Beef does contain nutrients like B vitamins and iron, the nutrient I was referring to helps handle insulin better. Conjugated Linoleic Acid(CLA). And it's in much higher concentrations in range fed beef. That article is online if you want to Google it.