Student walkouts

36D72DBF-46B9-4B24-85B4-76969F72C258.jpeg

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
My ex is an RN—-our daughter was very well informed.
That's great! Now if we can put that into practice on a large scale. I can only affect my immediate circle so the girls that come to my house via my daughters friends are most certainly schooled. I hope they pass along the knowledge. Ideally, while I would never condone walking completely away from the patriarchal medicine system, it would be fantastic if they included the women's knowledge that was systematically removed. Just my experience in being able to walk away from pretty much all pharma drugs over the past 20 years has really opened my eyes that if this knowledge were more widely applied, these debates would be pretty much obsolete.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's great! Now if we can put that into practice on a large scale. I can only affect my immediate circle so the girls that come to my house via my daughters friends are most certainly schooled. I hope they pass along the knowledge. Ideally, while I would never condone walking completely away from the patriarchal medicine system, it would be fantastic if they included the women's knowledge that was systematically removed. Just my experience in being able to walk away from pretty much all pharma drugs over the past 20 years has really opened my eyes that if this knowledge were more widely applied, these debates would be pretty much obsolete.
That will never happen. The AMA and big pharma have way too much money and power.

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
That will never happen. The AMA and big pharma have way too much money and power.
Yeah I know. Sadly. My life was forever change after becoming involved in traditions that are heavy on plant knowledge. That exposure, saved me from a hysterectomy....the only option being given to me by many doctors. I was literally popping pain pills like candy and the doctors just sat there scratching their heads.

I still go to the doctors and take my kids, we go for testing and things like that, then I find the "medicine". Hell, on more than one occasion I've figured out the diagnosis before the doctors do.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

New London Kindergartners Walkout Drums Up Concerns

New London Interim Superintendent Dr. Stephen Tracy said he didn’t have a problem with the safety message, but he and the principal didn’t know about the march ahead of time and there was no written permission from parents.

As a grandparent I would have had concerns about either of my grandchildren participating in such a "protest". Neither of them would have had a clue why they were out there and the possibility of something happening to either of them or their classmates far outweighed any potential "gain".

This was simply the teacher(s) using the children to express their personal beliefs on the topic of school safety.

newfie

I'm still waiting for CNN to go to the Maryland high school and promote the children into the national spotlight who are grateful the system worked there.

newfie

People don't protest about a system that works as designed. That would be strange and not very interesting television.

but I suppose true Journalistic news providers would probably spend as much time reporting on and investigating the differences here ?
perhaps with as much vigor interviewing students there who want to keep their gun rights?

I hope I wont have to spell out the obvious to you every time?

It will be fine

but I suppose true Journalistic news providers would probably spend as much time reporting on and investigating the differences here ?
perhaps with as much vigor interviewing students there who want to keep their gun rights?

What's obvious is journalists need to sell their stories. "System works as intended! Tune in at 7!" That would not be a successful business model.

newfie

I'm happy to report a bad spelling award. when you overwhelm a lib with common sense you are guaranteed a bad spelling award.
I accept this award with the appropriate humility.