Student walkouts

oldngray

nowhere special
So who are the "organizers" who have the $$$$ to put this dog and pony show on?
Agreed. It was supposedly students protesting and if billed they would have no money to pay. Of course it was organized and financed by others but they might have enough legal separation to not be liable.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No. How did it disprove my points? There have been many reports of where the funding for the protests came from.

Such as?

Their funding has come exclusively through donations. Both George Clooney and Oprah Winfrey donated $500K each. They have not accepted any donations from corporations nor have they agreed to the numerous requests to endorse political candidates.

The litter will be picked up and the organization will be billed.

rod

Retired 23 years
Such as?

Their funding has come exclusively through donations. Both George Clooney and Oprah Winfrey donated $500K each. They have not accepted any donations from corporations nor have they agreed to the numerous requests to endorse political candidates.

Oprah probably has more armed guards traveling with her than any 10 "stars" put together. Its nice that she supports me having to give up my guns but she travels like shes hauling Ft Knox gold. Clooney now on the other hand---- is just gay.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oprah probably has more armed guards traveling with her than any 10 "stars" put together. Its nice that she supports me having to give up my guns but she travels like shes hauling Ft Knox gold. Clooney now on the other hand---- is just gay.

...and here I was hoping for a grown up response...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Such as?

Source?