Student walkouts

MAKAVELI

Banned
"The New York State attorney general, Eric T. Schneiderman, said he was leading a multistate lawsuit to stop the move, and officials in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Washington said they would join the effort. The State of California filed a separate lawsuit late Monday night."

At Least Twelve States to Sue Trump Administration Over Census Citizenship Question

Unless they changed the way TEXAS is spelled, I don't see it on the list.
Analysis: Adding a citizenship question to the census could screw over Texas

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So, acknowledging a negative impact is whining?
Shut the hell up you old grouchy bastard!
55587.jpg

It will be fine

So essentially, these states with high non-citizen populations have been cheating ... until Trump came along!
The point of adding the question is to undercount non-citizens. Legal residents will also be undercounted. Legal residents aren't cheating. We should just ask Facebook how many people live where and save ourselves the trouble of this archaic data gathering.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Non-citizens would include legal residence otherwise known as green cards and people staying with Visas. Ttku.
SO?
I was aware of that.
Those are the documented aliens.
Cross-reference the databases and you know who to cull!

Don't you ever get tired of me whipping your butt!
Typical lib ... keep trying the same thing although it never works! :speechless:

MAKAVELI

Banned
SO?
I was aware of that.
Those are the documented aliens.
Cross-reference the databases and you know who to cull!

Don't you ever get tired of me whipping your butt!
Typical lib ... keep trying the same thing although it never works! :speechless:
No but reading your responses does make me yawn.:drool:

Last edited: