Student walkouts

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Charlize Theron
She is listed as American-South African

Charlize Theron.jpg

I have not seen any of these movies in which she starred:
The Devil's Advocate (1997), Mighty Joe Young (1998), The Cider House Rules (1999), Monster (2003), The Italian Job (2003), Hancock (2008), The Road (2009), Snow White and the Huntsman (2012), Prometheus(2012), A Million Ways to Die in the West (2014), Mad Max: Fury Road (2015), The Fate of the Furious (2017), Atomic Blonde (2017), and Gringo (2018).

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Would you need that self defense if so many half wits didn't own guns? Full disclosure. I own guns.
The key word in this instance is defense. If I were to be defending myself, I would prefer an imbalance of power in my favor, regardless of whether my assailant had a gun or not.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Would you need that self defense if so many half wits didn't own guns? Full disclosure. I own guns.
You and I legally own guns .
My concern is for the want-to-be-bad asses that illegally have guns .
They cause all the troubles for which we legal owners take the punishment .
I also have some long knives and a few spears , but they can be a pain to carry concealed . Not to mention a city I pass through almost everyday has a restriction on knives over 2 1/2 inches .

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The key word in this instance is defense. If I were to be defending myself, I would prefer an imbalance of power in my favor, regardless of whether my assailant had a gun or not.
Didn't realize I spelled something wrong here.

upload_2018-3-30_21-33-25.png