Student walkouts

newfie

Do you know who had the guns at Kent State?

silly question. while the topic is up . Here's a good updated read on that shooting. it was also a refresher for me , I often thought of those hippies and protestors as peace loving non combatants and some were. the media made much of the young lady who placed a flower in the barrel of a guardsman back then. But much as today there was a violent side to the leftist protest of that time.

Kent State tape indicates altercation and pistol fire preceded National Guard shootings (audio)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say .
636133248193040339-603328142_the%20office%203.gif