Student walkouts

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Teen applied to 20 schools, overjoyed after being accepted to all of them

Michael Brown, 17, applied to 20 schools in total, and was accepted to all of them on a full scholarship, KHOU reported.
The Lamar High School senior has a 4.68 GPA.
In addition to all of the school offers, Brown has earned $260,000 in scholarships, KHOU reported.
Brown was accepted to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Northwestern, Georgetown, Vanderbilt, Johns Hopkins, Pomona College, Amherst, Claremont McKenna College, Williams College, UC Berkeley, UNC-Chapel Hill, Tulane, UC Davis, UC Irvine, the University of Michigan, the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Texas at Austin.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Teen applied to 20 schools, overjoyed after being accepted to all of them

Michael Brown, 17, applied to 20 schools in total, and was accepted to all of them on a full scholarship, KHOU reported.
The Lamar High School senior has a 4.68 GPA.
In addition to all of the school offers, Brown has earned $260,000 in scholarships, KHOU reported.
Brown was accepted to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Northwestern, Georgetown, Vanderbilt, Johns Hopkins, Pomona College, Amherst, Claremont McKenna College, Williams College, UC Berkeley, UNC-Chapel Hill, Tulane, UC Davis, UC Irvine, the University of Michigan, the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Texas at Austin.
Think he should take up a trade. Maybe carpentry or welding.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
https://ijr.com/2018/03/1080748-veteran-iraq-david-hogg-rant/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Veteran Who Lost a Leg in Iraq Takes on David Hogg in Rant All of America Needs to See

I'm Derek, I got shot on a house raid in Iraq. My getting shot didn't make me a professional on war, international relations, house raids (obviously‍♀️), or guns. This horrible thing happened to me but I didn't come home and protest the war... Even though I do kinda have these feelings that Iraq was errr... Questionable. But it ain't my place. I did my part.

So, I empathize with you and your peers because whereas I signed up to be shot at, none of you did. (Not exactly sure you actually got shot AT but that's not the point here).

Now... Guns. Here's my two cents: It’s not a gun problem, not a people problem, it's a culture thing. Thing... Not problem. America loves guns. Accept that just like I had to accept that America loves God. Don't ever be so quick to tell a whoooole lot of people how to live.

:censored2:ing NOBODY wants school shootings, mass shootings, shootings of any kind where somebody ends up injured or dead. Nobody. But people want their guns. I'm actually kinda with the anti-gun folk. There's no need BUT! I've learned that the way I live and the things I believe have nothing to do with how others want to live or what they want to believe. I'm a well regulated idealist.

The people you're arguing against... It's not even about the gun. It's about the freedom and the right... And you can't win an argument against that, nor should you (In most cases). The reality is humans gonna human and when humans human bad things happen sometimes but on the grand scale of things... Like 99.999% of people are good. Yes, let's find ways to deter those .001% of people as best we can but they’re gonna accomplish their task regardless... Most likely.

I guess I just want to say don't be so quick to talk. Don't be so quick to think YOU are somehow the ONE person who has things figured out. You want to make a change? Cool!! But... Try to be less of a c**t about it.

Love and respect,

Derek

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
https://ijr.com/2018/03/1080748-veteran-iraq-david-hogg-rant/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Veteran Who Lost a Leg in Iraq Takes on David Hogg in Rant All of America Needs to See

I'm Derek, I got shot on a house raid in Iraq. My getting shot didn't make me a professional on war, international relations, house raids (obviously‍♀️), or guns. This horrible thing happened to me but I didn't come home and protest the war... Even though I do kinda have these feelings that Iraq was errr... Questionable. But it ain't my place. I did my part.

So, I empathize with you and your peers because whereas I signed up to be shot at, none of you did. (Not exactly sure you actually got shot AT but that's not the point here).

Now... Guns. Here's my two cents: It’s not a gun problem, not a people problem, it's a culture thing. Thing... Not problem. America loves guns. Accept that just like I had to accept that America loves God. Don't ever be so quick to tell a whoooole lot of people how to live.

:censored2:ing NOBODY wants school shootings, mass shootings, shootings of any kind where somebody ends up injured or dead. Nobody. But people want their guns. I'm actually kinda with the anti-gun folk. There's no need BUT! I've learned that the way I live and the things I believe have nothing to do with how others want to live or what they want to believe. I'm a well regulated idealist.

The people you're arguing against... It's not even about the gun. It's about the freedom and the right... And you can't win an argument against that, nor should you (In most cases). The reality is humans gonna human and when humans human bad things happen sometimes but on the grand scale of things... Like 99.999% of people are good. Yes, let's find ways to deter those .001% of people as best we can but they’re gonna accomplish their task regardless... Most likely.

I guess I just want to say don't be so quick to talk. Don't be so quick to think YOU are somehow the ONE person who has things figured out. You want to make a change? Cool!! But... Try to be less of a c**t about it.

Love and respect,

Derek
I wouldn't say he "took on David Hogg" so much as he just offered his opinion based on his own experiences which is a perfectly valid approach. If Laura Ingraham had done the same thing she probably wouldn't be on vacation next week.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Love and respect,

Derek
Tldr.
How is it that so many cuckservatives are scared out of their panties by this hogg kid?

Seriously I've never seen one kid make such an impact on conservatives. The guy obviously did a good job.

trickpony1

How is it that so many cuckservatives are scared out of their panties by this hogg kid?

If you'll do your research you'll find that Obama and Sadam Hussein rose to power by showing their face everywhere, all the time.

Obama was a "community organizer" (lol) who was seen a lot publicly.

Hussein spend 18 hour days in the governmental offices.

The public grew to know their face and name.

I'm guessing this Hogg kid is embedding his face upon the public for future aspirations.

This isn't too long. You should be able to read it.

It will be fine

If you'll do your research you'll find that Obama and Sadam Hussein rose to power by showing their face everywhere, all the time.

Obama was a "community organizer" (lol) who was seen a lot publicly.

Hussein spend 18 hour days in the governmental offices.

The public grew to know their face and name.

I'm guessing this Hogg kid is embedding his face upon the public for future aspirations.

This isn't too long. You should be able to read it.
Why'd you leave Trump off this list?

trickpony1

Why'd you leave Trump off this list?

Because Trump had a skillset that enabled him to be successful and wealthy without resorting to subconscious imprinting and psych ops so when it came time to vote people could remember more than just his name and not vote by rote memory like Obama's and Sadam's folks may have done.

Yeah...I remember him...he was a community organizer...

It will be fine

Because Trump had a skillset that enabled him to be successful and wealthy without resorting to subconscious imprinting and psych ops so when it came time to vote people could remember more than just his name and not vote by rote memory like Obama's and Sadam's folks may have done.

Yeah...I remember him...he was a community organizer...
I'll assume this is a joke. Barack received no media coverage as a community organizer on the south side of Chicago. Trump spent a decade as a reality TV host. If you're being serious, get help, there's numbers you can call.

trickpony1

I'm not terrified.
The public, generally speaking, is impulsive and impressionable. They will fixate on the most powerful image presented to them.

In this case, it's that Hogg kid.
My bet is, at some point, he will enter public service but not in a good way.

I do appreciate your and "it will be fine's" concern.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm not terrified.
The public, generally speaking, is impulsive and impressionable. They will fixate on the most powerful image presented to them.

In this case, it's that Hogg kid.
My bet is, at some point, he will enter public service but not in a good way.

I do appreciate your and "it will be fine's" concern.
Yes you are.
Same as it ever was.
You're a cliche.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
we still have the ultimate bogey man to make you libs piss your pants

HnxnCQs.jpg