Student walkouts

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas feels that Hogg & others do not properly represent the entire school . Other than Samantha Fuentes , none of these speakers was in any danger of being shot at . Students find it extremely hard to move on by their constant media presents and with helicopter flying overhead daily . Many are still in emotional shock and can be seen crying in the halls .
Teacher also said that the media does not want to hear what the survivors have to say .

I live about 30 minutes from the Canadian border so we get a lot of Canadian news in our local newspaper and on our local TV stations. It is very rare to hear about a mass shooting at a Canadian school.
They would probably need to smuggle the gun over the border......besides, their diving is more deadly than any gun.

rickyb

Banned
I live about 30 minutes from the Canadian border so we get a lot of Canadian news in our local newspaper and on our local TV stations. It is very rare to hear about a mass shooting at a Canadian school.
yea i dont watch canadian daily news and i dont hear about them either so im guessing its not a big deal.

the problem in america with guns is suicides. the schools shootings are unusually high, but you have 20,000+ people committing suicides with guns. maybe its the same here.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
yea i dont watch canadian daily news and i dont hear about them either so im guessing its not a big deal.

the problem in america with guns is suicides. the schools shootings are unusually high, but you have 20,000+ people committing suicides with guns. maybe its the same here.
Why are you so obsessed with America and have no interest in your own country?

rickyb

Banned
Why are you so obsessed with America and have no interest in your own country?
like i said before theres much more american quality political commentators than canadian, and on top of that america is the empire, it is the reserve currency.

everyone pays attention to american elections. not everyone pays attention to canadian elections because we have less influence.

i dont know enough about canada, but i know enough that i want to immigrate from here!

oldngray

nowhere special
like i said before theres much more american quality political commentators than canadian, and on top of that america is the empire, it is the reserve currency.

everyone pays attention to american elections. not everyone pays attention to canadian elections because we have less influence.

i dont know enough about canada, but i know enough that i want to immigrate from here!
emigrate

Emigrate vs Immigrate - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

rod

Retired 22 years

Damn--now we have to build another wall. @rickyb wants to jump borders

El Correcto

god is dead

Ricky, Chomsky is not a quality political commentator, either is Shawn King. Twitter sums up are current political commentary well, 40 characters or less to influence people to your side. Quick inflammatory comments with no focus on the solid facts.

bbsam

Staff member
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say .
You meant to say it’s all Obama’s fault.

bbsam

Staff member
Ricky, Chomsky is not a quality political commentator, either is Shawn King. Twitter sums up are current political commentary well, 40 characters or less to influence people to your side. Quick inflammatory comments with no focus on the solid facts.
Who is a “quality political commentator” in your opinion?