Never bought my own handtruck
Better than average
LMAO

IMG_1787.GIF

MyTripisCut

Off topic
Post reported

Ok. I agree that if people want to protest something they should. I wish our fellow Teamster brothers could be as organized as these pro players. However, I do not agree with protesting the flag. Many people have given their lives to fly that flag and make the life we live in this country. Do something else instead. Don't dishonor the people that fought and died or worse, for that flag and anthem.

Ok. I agree that if people want to protest something they should. I wish our fellow Teamster brothers could be as organized as these pro players. However, I do not agree with protesting the flag. Many people have given their lives to fly that flag and make the life we live in this country. Do something else instead. Don't dishonor the people that fought and died or worse, for that flag and anthem.
The same way with people burning the flag

friend* you. Don't call 911 when you are in trouble

Everything in this country isn't perfect, just like at work but we still have it better than many others

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
[QUOTE="over9five,

@AsweetGirl PM me. You WILL tell me who you are![/QUOTE]

Are you seriously that lazy that you won't even PM me yourself? I have no problem telling you or anyone else, who I am.

But when you don't even ask me, and you demand it of me, ... it sort of causes a problem.

Not a problem for me.
It could be an issue for you tho, depending how bad you need to know who I am.
But, being a sweet girl...
I'll probably still comply to your demands some day, but for now after you've come at me with such an attitude, I feel no obligation to share with you who I really am. - even tho in the past I've used my real name, area of work and my own face as an avatar.
You must be really intelligent in your detective skills there Watson! Bravo.

I don't care how important you may or may not be.... BrownCafe is UPS info for UPSers - Not Sponsored by UPS.

So I'm not gonna lose my job by avoiding and denying the public demands of a known LIAR.

Yes, I'm talking about you @over9five....

Apparently you lied, back on September 5th when you commented on a post, stating that you knew who I am.
Either you know or you don't.
It doesn't matter, and it doesn't have anything to do with bending the knee, so why don't you stop being lazy and pm me yourself :censored3: ?!!

Ps. That "censored"- emoji, is just a smilie I used, I wouldn't personally call someone a swear word in an argument, that's mean.

[QUOTE="over9five,

@AsweetGirl PM me. You WILL tell me who you are!

Are you seriously that lazy that you won't even PM me yourself? I have no problem telling you or anyone else, who I am.

But when you don't even ask me, and you demand it of me, ... it sort of causes a problem.

Not a problem for me.
I'll probably still comply to your demands some day, but for now after you've come at me with such an attitude, I feel no obligation to share with you who I really am. - even tho in the past I've used my real name, area of work and my own face as an avatar.

I don't care how important you may or may not be.... BrownCafe is UPS info for UPSers - Not Sponsored by UPS.

So I'm not gonna lose my job by avoiding and denying the public demands of a known LIAR.

Apparently you lied, back on September 5th when you commented on a post, stating that you knew who I am.
It doesn't matter, and it doesn't have anything to do with bending the knee, so why don't you stop being lazy and pm me yourself :censored3: ?!!

Ps. That "censored"- emoji, is just a smilie I used, I wouldn't personally call someone a swear word in an argument, that's mean.[/QUOTE]
You are not who you say you are.
Admit it

MyTripisCut

Not a problem for me.

Ps. That "censored"- emoji, is just a smilie I used, I wouldn't personally call someone a swear word in an argument, that's mean.
You are not who you say you are.
Admit it[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="over9five,

@AsweetGirl PM me. You WILL tell me who you are!

Not a problem for me.

Ps. That "censored"- emoji, is just a smilie I used, I wouldn't personally call someone a swear word in an argument, that's mean.[/QUOTE]

]
Huh?

Wtf?

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Good Lord girl, I was kidding....

Oh my bad. I thought when you use all caps it's considered yelling- especially when you were replying to @Gumby who called me a fake.
I'm anything but that.
I'm just a good, hard working, new employee at ups and I've tried to make friends on here that is all.

I used an Xbox live account name my husband gave me 6 years ago as my profile name.
I should have used the name "UPSER (with numbers)" and had a ups package car as my avatar.
Then I'd be considered a real employee right?

Attachments

• IMG_1309.JPG
    IMG_1309.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 111
Oh my bad. I thought when you use all caps it's considered yelling- especially when you were replying to @Gumby who called me a fake.
I'm anything but that.
I'm just a good, hard working, new employee at ups and I've tried to make friends on here that is all.

I used an Xbox live account name my husband gave me 6 years ago as my profile name.
I should have used the name "UPSER (with numbers)" and had a ups package car as my avatar.
Then I'd be considered a real employee right?
You ain't fooling anyone