Terminated in 2013 was totally screwed by management

North ohio

I was hired PT in 1994 and started driving in June 2000 and terminated 2013. I had great PT years at ups and probly 10 good ft years. The last 3 years were complete hell and wrong doing by management. I had great relationships with my on road sups we use to go to the bar after work all that :censored2: and were great friends til they retired. The 10 years of driving my sups would help me out taking off stops or during peak send drivers to help me get done at a decent time.They would call me in the a.m. ask me if I wanted the day off. Then they all retired and the part timers that were lazy and couldn't be a driver all went into management and stayed at our center all women on road sups. They all hated I was friends with my sups before them so they treated me like :censored2: after they were gone. I had a country route 150 miles a day on my route they would send me with all my air never take off stops so I could get in before 7pm I always had to make a meet to drop off my p/u pieces. And the routes that back up to mine they would get in everyday by 4:30pm and they had less seniority than me. They would cut the route next to me every Friday and so I would have 2 routes to deliver a nice 13 hr day and they wanted me done by 7pm I would say I can't get that done they would say why not?? They would follow me everyday all kinds of bs anyone have similar story's? There's alot more bs too.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was hired PT in 1994 and started driving in June 2000 and terminated 2013. I had great PT years at ups and probly 10 good ft years. The last 3 years were complete hell and wrong doing by management. I had great relationships with my on road sups we use to go to the bar after work all that :censored2: and were great friends til they retired. The 10 years of driving my sups would help me out taking off stops or during peak send drivers to help me get done at a decent time.They would call me in the a.m. ask me if I wanted the day off. Then they all retired and the part timers that were lazy and couldn't be a driver all went into management and stayed at our center all women on road sups. They all hated I was friends with my sups before them so they treated me like :censored2: after they were gone. I had a country route 150 miles a day on my route they would send me with all my air never take off stops so I could get in before 7pm I always had to make a meet to drop off my p/u pieces. And the routes that back up to mine they would get in everyday by 4:30pm and they had less seniority than me. They would cut the route next to me every Friday and so I would have 2 routes to deliver a nice 13 hr day and they wanted me done by 7pm I would say I can't get that done they would say why not?? They would follow me everyday all kinds of bs anyone have similar story's? There's alot more bs too.
Why were you terminated?

Pooter

Sounds like Op's free ride ended and was expected to work :D I could be wrong, 2013 was 4 years ago lol

Can't wait for my scabby BA to retire so the poor bastards on his loop don't get slammed with his extra work.

rod

Retired 22 years
Did the OP punch out one of his new Sups? We have to know more. (he does sound like he was kind of brown noser with his old mgt team) We need to know more about the Why he was fired.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

cbww.gif