The new plan,pt do p1

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Yea ,the ignore pups unreal. Sat in Dec driver just signed off and went in and had a pup, they sent to me .Said not me ,took 80 out to help make Monday easier and this person only took sat del. Absurd. This company has definitely gone down hill over the years and getting worse.
Just don't blame management for not enforcing the rules. You-know-who will chastise your ignorance.

SmithBarney

My station has hire 4 of the 15 they told us they would to handle this mid day shift. And those are just filling holes now open from people quitting. Probably just be shuttling this * out to us. So tired of the lack of leadership this bull* company has become. 🙄
Oh look here you got 4 hired... we need 20 and none of them are cleared to work yet.. and 4 people just quit because they were told their new routes would be mid-day noon-8pm p2/pup routes. Manager said we're going forward with double launch next week, when asked who is driving during the 2nd launch, they shrug and say their not hired yet... Love a well executed plan.

Stat41

Yea ,the ignore pups unreal. Sat in Dec driver just signed off and went in and had a pup, they sent to me .Said not me ,took 80 out to help make Monday easier and this person only took sat del. Absurd. This company has definitely gone down hill over the years and getting worse.
Absolutely agree! That employee probably thinks he is stickin to the man by not doing their work when in reality they are stickin it to their co-workers. Many managers dont seem to really care. They are not the ones that have to get that pickup or do those Monday stops. And because they let this kind of stuff happen it just demonstrates how little regard they have for the customers or those of us who really carry the weight. Its really pathetic.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Thanks.

Today, for the third time in three days, my new route’s area was changed. It’s very much for the good, though, because it a town I’ve been doing daily for a few years. Area knowledge is vital.
What makes you think it won’t change again by Friday?

FedUpRTD

Today, our folks finally got around to giving the details of the “new” plan. They gave us our new schedule and I had to point out that my second CTV station run is scheduled to depart 45 minutes before I get back from my first station run. They just sort of shrugged their shoulders on that one......and so did I.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Today, our folks finally got around to giving the details of the “new” plan. They gave us our new schedule and I had to point out that my second CTV station run is scheduled to depart 45 minutes before I get back from my first station run. They just sort of shrugged their shoulders on that one......and so did I.
You just don't have the big picture like the heroes in management do. Grunts don't have vision of splendor like the higher ups. That's why you'll always be a grunt.

If you don't believe me, just ask @59 Dano.

Stat41

You just don't have the big picture like the heroes in management do. Grunts don't have vision of splendor like the higher ups. That's why you'll always be a grunt.

If you don't believe me, just ask @59 Dano.
I tried previously and asked Dano if he thought this was going to work. Havent heard back yet. It was an honest question.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Absolutely agree! That employee probably thinks he is stickin to the man by not doing their work when in reality they are stickin it to their co-workers. Many managers dont seem to really care. They are not the ones that have to get that pickup or do those Monday stops. And because they let this kind of stuff happen it just demonstrates how little regard they have for the customers or those of us who really carry the weight. Its really pathetic.
FedEx has created this atmosphere. They are reaping what they have sown. Stop carrying the weight. It’s not your problem. That’s management’s job.

zeev

We have almost half the routes run by contractors right now.

NC man

Looked st schedule for next week and they have mid day routes starting at 1220. If they are gonna del and do pup rte they only have about 2 hrs to del unless they expect them to mix after 1500. I guarantee on tues those routes will say need to meet up and givev up deliveries to do pups and us early guys will still get 9 to 10 hrs day. This isn’t gonna solve anything, whatever we are trying to solve ,lol

McFeely

Huge Member
There's no way they are having 2 sorts during peak. And that is not how UPS operates.

I mean, not "planned" second sorts during peak. I know it happens a lot anyway with late planes, etc.

My station's 2nd sort doesn't start until 1300. I can't imagine a late plane for those couriers with FT midday positions.

MassWineGuy

I mean, not "planned" second sorts during peak. I know it happens a lot anyway with late planes, etc.

My station's 2nd sort doesn't start until 1300. I can't imagine a late plane for those couriers with FT midday positions.

Mine starts around noon, so they say. I’m pt and still question where all the vehicles will come from. Many rentals.

Aquaman

The company hates flying P2. They hate mixing ANY P2 with P1 honestly. They don’t want it on the same plane, and they definitely don’t want it on the same courier truck. I asked my senior during our SFA meeting, if they’re gonna truck our P2 from Indy, is our Memphis plane gonna show up half empty? How is that any more cost effective than putting P2 on it? He just stared at me lol. Nobody knows anything. This is the worst I’ve seen the company operate.

throwaway10

Mine starts around noon, so they say. I’m pt and still question where all the vehicles will come from. Many rentals.
We have so many rentals they refuse to move, that most AM drivers have to park down the street at a construction company that is threatening to tow our vehicles.