They're learning...

Anyone else seen an Amazon box truck? My first time seeing anything other than the Mercedes/Ford vans. Seems like they finally figured out you can fit more volume in a package car...

IMG_20200908_131842.jpg

clean hairy

Instead of crushing our old Package Cars, we are selling them to Amazon?
1 owner, well taken care of!
You know we HAVE to keep our vehicles maintained to keep them on the road!
They may be old, but have LOTS of miles left! How many do you want for $40,000 each? Buy 20 or more, and we can cut the price to $32,000 each.
This offer is good TODAY ONLY!
You get possession once they are painted your color. Where? The guy who will paint ANY delivery truck for ONLY $299.95!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Instead of crushing our old Package Cars, we are selling them to Amazon?
1 owner, well taken care of!
You know we HAVE to keep our vehicles maintained to keep them on the road!
They may be old, but have LOTS of miles left! How many do you want for $40,000 each? Buy 20 or more, and we can cut the price to $32,000 each.
This offer is good TODAY ONLY!
You get possession once they are painted your color. Where? The guy who will paint ANY delivery truck for ONLY $299.95!
Throw in free Orion 3.0 upgrade along with a good helping of IE cubicle dwellers and they won't pass on that deal. Sounds too good to be true.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
That's a step van.... ideal vehicle for this type of job...

Box trucks suck for residential deliveries, unless it's bulk, cleanup, or backing into docks

sketch-1575519899074-png.274731

The 12' ones are kinda ok... bumper step height pretty low on the gmc vs the ford ones