They're learning...

542thruNthru

No idea why your teamsters aren't going to get that ball rolling though
We've been trying. When you hear about amazon dropping a contractor. One of the reasons they do is because they were getting organized. Then the contractor starts business under a new LLC and keeps who they want.

jada miller

The new hub in Pontiac Mi

Attachments

• 20200910_121026.jpg
    20200910_121026.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 20200910_120932.jpg
    20200910_120932.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 75

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
All I know is I get my amazon deliveries on time or the day before vs my ups deliveries which come late or not at all.
It differs from each area... some DSPs got their act together, while others are lacking leadership / management skills or doesn't value their front line drivers / couriers... exactly like what I experienced in FXG.

This incoming peak is gonna be a :censored2: storm for any delivery company... I may have to try Amazon since they pay hourly & I'm capable of driving those step vans

2020-09-09 19.03.08-1.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It differs from each area... some DSPs got their act together, while others are lacking leadership / management skills or doesn't value their front line drivers / couriers... exactly like what I experienced in FXG.

This incoming peak is gonna be a :censored2: storm for any delivery company... I may have to try Amazon since they pay hourly & I'm capable of driving those step vans

View attachment 309377

Do It!!!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Researching local DSPs. .. not looking great in my immediate area.

The local FedEx terminal is only 7 miles from home.

Est.1998

Not saying they will buy ups out just that companies will shift there shipping to them
Lol, I'd love to see a driver for Amazon handcart 40 boxes of hair weave into an Asian beauty store in the hood. Hopefully, the shipper that is killing me and the Fedex driver will use them.

MrBates

Lol, I'd love to see a driver for Amazon handcart 40 boxes of hair weave into an Asian beauty store in the hood. Hopefully, the shipper that is killing me and the Fedex driver will use them.

What is it with these Asian beauty stores in the hood?.....and COD's? We have a couple of routes like these in my center.