Things seem to be settling down ---agree or disagree?

Gear

Parts on Order
Weekend protests seem to be hanging in there but week day protests are sure down. Who knows--maybe some of them do have jobs.
00e0e_azysqd2sNtS_600x450.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
so you liberals want us to believe. Its a message you folks often sell with your liberal media lapdogs doing the dirty work.
Ah. So it's all a conspiracy? It never really happened? Tea Party/Trumpeteers just a bunch of friendly neighborhood folk (as long as you're the right color/religion that is)?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would not be surprised to see some liberal come out publicly and request such an attack. its the liberal way.

Do you think a Trump-branded hotel might be a great target for the terrorists? I'm not requesting it, idiot. That's the big problem with having a President with extreme conflicts of interest. This puts innocent people at risk.

Glad I could explain it to you.

turq

Ah. So it's all a conspiracy? It never really happened? Tea Party/Trumpeteers just a bunch of friendly neighborhood folk (as long as you're the right color/religion that is)?

That's deplorable! Now we all know if Trump was black he still would have been elected......

newfie

well during the primaries your Hillary folks would send out hired goons to pretend to be trump supporters starting fights and acting like racists.

your media likes to go to a tea party rally and show the one white racist in the crowd of otherwise peaceful protesters. they make sure they never show the tea party members of color . yet if you take 5 minutes to search you can find a ton of supporters of of various races and ethnicities that supported trump or the tea party.

whenever there is a divisive issue being argued between the two parties the media loves to roll out a rino like McCain or Graham to make it look like there is total chaos in the republican party.

when you watch CNN or MSNBC which I do quite frequently they chase and wear out every story that bashes the conservatives and trump

so yes to answer your question the fact that that 98 percent of the media supported Hillary Clinton really shows in how the issues are covered.

the real story behind the trump win was that the voters finally ignored all the negative spin by the media and went against it.

bbsam

Staff member
well during the primaries your Hillary folks would send out hired goons to pretend to be trump supporters starting fights and acting like racists.

your media likes to go to a tea party rally and show the one white racist in the crowd of otherwise peaceful protesters. they make sure they never show the tea party members of color . yet if you take 5 minutes to search you can find a ton of supporters of of various races and ethnicities that supported trump or the tea party.

whenever there is a divisive issue being argued between the two parties the media loves to roll out a rino like McCain or Graham to make it look like there is total chaos in the republican party.

when you watch CNN or MSNBC which I do quite frequently they chase and wear out every story that bashes the conservatives and trump

so yes to answer your question the fact that that 98 percent of the media supported Hillary Clinton really shows in how the issues are covered.

the real story behind the trump win was that the voters finally ignored all the negative spin by the media and went against it.

stupid-emoji.png

It will be fine

Convincing your followers to distrust the media and only believe what you say is a hallmark of an autocrat.

It will be fine

Any of you guys actually attend a protest? I went to the local women's March, you know the largest single protest in American history. It had no arrests or violence. I went with my family. It was amazingly positive energy. This country has a rich history of peaceful assembly why do people attack the spirit of protests? Why are people trying to portray them as violent? Use some critical thinking, if the reports you're reading all fit your preferred worldview seek alternate sources.