Unhinged Left

wkmac

Kentucky is a pretty state but Colorado is as far east and north I'm considering.

With my new ride, been spending a lot of time out in remote rural areas north of me and in several of the surrounding states. I've found over the years going back to my caving days in the 70's, in such locales they have their own practices and customs and that special permission slips from bigtown headquarters are often not needed but then the need to always carry in the sense spoken of here are not always needed either. Shotguns tend to be pretty popular so there you go. My own choice when we go deep woods but then I'm not worried about people. One locale hasn't seen a murder in decades and the few assaults that occur are most often family members who scrap it up in a bar fight and the next morning are next to each other in church singing hymns together. Got my eyes set elsewhere but a place like that has a lot of appeal IMO.

BrownArmy

I am about 40 miles from downtown Atlanta.
Atlanta is a great place for entertainment.
That's usually the only time I go into Atlanta ITP (Inside The Perimeter).

I lived in NC for a decade...occasionally my job at the time brought me into Atlanta ITP.

Really wasn't ever that fun.

wkmac

Hardly although I have skied there.
I like being around common folks ... probably a smaller town out from Colorado Springs towards Denver.
Lots of good music in Denver area.

If Colorado, SW corner Ouray/Silverton/Telluride/Lake City. But then I have a vested interest in that part of the State to begin with not mention it's not far to Moab and Canyonlands.

Now that is heaven! ;)

wkmac

I am about 40 miles from downtown Atlanta.
Atlanta is a great place for entertainment.
That's usually the only time I go into Atlanta ITP (Inside The Perimeter).

Only time I ever went Downtown is when my daughter's bands played music down there but now one lives in Clearwater Fl. and the other for all practical purposes lives in Nashville, I have no reason to go down there. As to Brown's old stomping grounds, going to Asheville at the end of September for the Overland Expo East.

MAKAVELI

travel ban going into effect
Part of it. Until the court reviews the case.
Supreme Court allows parts of travel ban to take effect - CNNPolitics.com

The court is allowing the ban to go into effect for foreign nationals who lack any "bona fide relationship with any person or entity in the United States." The court, in an unsigned opinion, left the travel ban against citizens of six majority-Muslim on hold as applied to non-citizens with relationships with persons or entities in the United States, which includes most of the plaintiffs in both cases.

Examples of formal relationships include students accepted to US universities and an employee who has accepted a job with a company in the US, the court said.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Part of it. Until the court reviews the case.
Supreme Court allows parts of travel ban to take effect - CNNPolitics.com

The court is allowing the ban to go into effect for foreign nationals who lack any "bona fide relationship with any person or entity in the United States." The court, in an unsigned opinion, left the travel ban against citizens of six majority-Muslim on hold as applied to non-citizens with relationships with persons or entities in the United States, which includes most of the plaintiffs in both cases.

Examples of formal relationships include students accepted to US universities and an employee who has accepted a job with a company in the US, the court said.
87a353d0-9b44-0132-a2c3-0e6808eb79bf.gif