Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

member6045

The last chance was never mentioned to us during negotiations!! The only thing that was stated was a faster process!! so members could get on with there life!! We were better off with the old torn down process that cost the company thousands of dollars each year in lawyer fees and back pay.

Ralph Kramden

Bang! Zoom
Everyone wants to come on here and complain but not do anything when it counts. From what I see as a new driver everyone wants to reap the benefits of the Union but is to scared to participate. In my center in NY you would not even know there is union

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Thank god I'm not 804. But make no mistake about it. I have every page of yours and other's dockets for the NGC. So go sell your BS to someone else. Tim is a clown and will be lucky just to get as many votes as Alexandra did. Because I want to vote for the guy that gets people fired...................said nobody EVER!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Thank god I'm not 804. But make no mistake about it. I have every page of yours and other's dockets for the NGC. So go sell your BS to someone else. Tim is a clown and will be lucky just to get as many votes as Alexandra did. Because I want to vote for the guy that gets people fired...................said nobody EVER!!
Like @Big Arrow Down...D said....you are definitely misinformed.

anHOURover

I'd vote for OSAMA BEFORE THE PIG HOFFA OR DANCE HALL!! THE CONCESSION STAND IS CLOSING!!

anHOURover

H
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1431222029.934364.jpg

He's a politician!! He's the boss of the concession stand!! HES NOT A TEAMSTER