Starting wage is a waste of time.
Rather a politician than a pig.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1431222741.662954.jpg
    ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1431222741.662954.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Rather a politician than a pig.
Most of the negative crap you post about Tim, is made up.

So you have to make up crap about Tim to make him look bad?

I don't have to make anything up about Hoffa.

We both know there is tons of crap (that's true) I could post on Hoffa without making 1 false post.

Too bad you can't do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Most of the negative crap you post about Tim, is made up.

So you have to make up crap about Tim to make him look bad?

I don't have to make anything up about Hoffa.

We both know there is tons of crap (that's true) I could post on Hoffa without making 1 false post.

Too bad you can't do the same.
Your post is ludicrous. Have Levin print out the NGC dockets. I'm sure he gets a copy. Read them.

member6045

How about losing a few hundred full time jobs that we can count. The part timers are unknown because those can't be counted , numbers are blistering. A supplemental that allows part timers on the truck as helpers? Fresh legs on the package car instead of full timers that lost the ability to drive or inside full timers that wanted to get out of the building for a few hours. The vacation cover drivers are coming at the end of the month! Let's see how well our pension fund holds up from June to December with non participating employees to the pension fund works out for us! But we have summer vacations. The feeder dept is getting there legs taken out from them as we speak. The majority of feeder drivers lost a large portion of overtime since 2014. Vacation cover drivers will do exactly same thing to package in 804. Great job Tim on screwing full timers but you helped pat timers. This isn't fedex man. People want real full time jobs.

upschuck

I personally don't like the way he handled UPS during the walkout, but I also don't like the way Hoffa jammed through the contract. I want a third choice.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I personally don't like the way he handled UPS during the walkout, but I also don't like the way Hoffa jammed through the contract. I want a third choice.

Is there a viable third choice?

We need someone willing and able to work with the company but not someone who is willing to give away the company store for a concessionary contract.

UPS would have a field day with Tim S. He does not have the experience or skill set to deal with the company in an effective manner.

It is a nice feeling knowing that this may be my last contract.

wide load

Don't be surprised if it happens last minute. I hear Donald Trump got a part time job with the Teamsters to qualify.

10 point

Is there a viable third choice?

We need someone willing and able to work with the company but not someone who is willing to give away the company store for a concessionary contract.

UPS would have a field day with Tim S. He does not have the experience or skill set to deal with the company in an effective manner.

It is a nice feeling knowing that this may be my last contract.
Would you have said that about Ron Carey?

It was obvious the company hated him. He was a lowly package car driver. His dad was what?

Don't tell me "times have changed". We need a mix of backbone and wisdom.

Hope retirement is all that you hope for tho!

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Times have changed and RC would not have possessed the skill set to both represent the members and deal with the company in an effective manner.

We don't need a rah-rah Joe Union guy who is going to try to get in the company's face.

We need someone who has ability to both work with the company when needed and to stand up for the members when needed.

I wonder if Condoleeza Rice would be interested.

10 point

Times have changed and RC would not have possessed the skill set to both represent the members and deal with the company in an effective manner.

We don't need a rah-rah Joe Union guy who is going to try to get in the company's face.

We need someone who has ability to both work with the company when needed and to stand up for the members when needed.

I wonder if Condoleeza Rice would be interested.
Carey was more than your "Joe Union" description.
Give it a rest.

You can't say everything Hoffa/Hall did was bad but in the same thought pattern blanketly condemn Carey either. I'll take the combination theory but if the part-time employees would stand up for themselves (across the country) and vote on their issues it would help their futures. A lot.