Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So your saying that you know that Hoffa told Murph to lie if he even did at all? Can you get a copy of the minutes?

anHOURover

There are no minutes!! Ask anyone in my local!! Hoffa sent MURPHY AND ANGRY TIM to stand out front of my hub to tell members to Vote yes!! Smooth transition to Teamcare. Same as your current plan!! FLAT OUT LIES! Ppl want them guys to come back here!! How the heck would I even know Them 2 idiots who talk like they have a penis in their mouth?

anHOURover

But since you brought it up.... I can look for the minutes of the meeting at the hall when HOFFA HALL AND OBRIEN did come in and LIE!!
I'm more focused right now on the Dues money being spent on airplanes, cars, hotels and food for something that didn't benefit the membership. We can talk also about the private jet and waste of that $ after we deal with those 2 clowns and the fact they LIED to innocent union brothers and sisters!

Last edited:

anHOURover

Your a little quiet wide load....
Nothing against you brother but your leaders up there are hated where I'm from! Imagine if someone came up there and did that to you guys!

wide load

Lmao. Someone is a tad bit conspiracy theorist. It's apparent that you have Limited knowledge on how the dues work.

anHOURover

Lmao. Someone is a tad bit conspiracy theorist. It's apparent that you have Limited knowledge on how the dues work.
Just facts here!! Murphy and angry tim were sent here to lie to the membership!!
Address the facts!! It's obviously true ... How the heck would I know them 2 idiots..

wide load

Not doubting them being there, I'm doubting that 1) you stated that Hoffa sent them there to lie and 2) what information to be factual or not is speculative.
You never included and "facts".

anHOURover

Facts are...
Teamcare is not even close to the company plan..
This contract is not the best ever like they told everyone...
They claimed the vote no people were lying when in fact everything the vote no ppl said was true....
They preyed upon poor part timers and told them to vote yes to get your retro and you will be taken care of with the best contract in teamsters history....
Another fact is ... THEY FAILED!! Everyone voted NO!!
If you talk to them 2 idiots tell them to come back... A few thousand co workers would like to speak to them ..

image.jpg

No chance. CONCESSION STAND IS CLOSING!!
Listen here skippy. There is an army of parking attendants sanitation workers public sector workers and many many many people in California. The world is very big place. My name is loyalty. I'm loyal to one man and that goes to a guy whos about 157 pounds. Business agent wise he's the best. I'd take a bullet for the man. That my friend is just the start. I'm ups but I learn about everything for my brother. Loyalty is my name. Me I'm learning to network and get contacts. Way farther than this site. I will cancel you out times 100,000 easy. This is just from loyalty. Hoffa Hall O'Brien will feel my loyalty. Just because a 157 pound teamster took a chance On a guy that came from nothing. In fact less than nothing. I came from the bottom and from this welfare ridden foster child a difference maker is born. See friend when I was a young kid I never knew if I'd stay in one place eat a meal. You can say what you want about me. Anything derogatory if need be but I'm coming out of shell. I'll change my name and tell it how it is. From here on out I will be a face of just a teamster. My name will be an Irish one. I am a Pioneer in training.

wide load

Listen here skippy. There is an army of parking attendants sanitation workers public sector workers and many many many people in California. The world is very big place. My name is loyalty. I'm loyal to one man and that goes to a guy whos about 157 pounds. Business agent wise he's the best. I'd take a bullet for the man. That my friend is just the start. I'm ups but I learn about everything for my brother. Loyalty is my name. Me I'm learning to network and get contacts. Way farther than this site. I will cancel you out times 100,000 easy. This is just from loyalty. Hoffa Hall O will feel my loyalty. Just because a 157 pound teamster took a chance On a guy that came from nothing. In fact less than nothing. I came from the bottom and from this welfare ridden foster child a difference maker is born. See friend when I was a young kid I never knew if I'd stay in one place eat a meal. You can say what you want about me. Anything derogatory if need be but I'm coming out of shell. I'll change my name and tell it how it is. From here on out I will be a face of just a teamster. My name will be an Irish one. I am a Pioneer in training.
Impressive post man!! Nice

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Listen here skippy. There is an army of parking attendants sanitation workers public sector workers and many many many people in California. The world is very big place. My name is loyalty. I'm loyal to one man and that goes to a guy whos about 157 pounds. Business agent wise he's the best. I'd take a bullet for the man. That my friend is just the start. I'm ups but I learn about everything for my brother. Loyalty is my name. Me I'm learning to network and get contacts. Way farther than this site. I will cancel you out times 100,000 easy. This is just from loyalty. Hoffa Hall O will feel my loyalty. Just because a 157 pound teamster took a chance On a guy that came from nothing. In fact less than nothing. I came from the bottom and from this welfare ridden foster child a difference maker is born. See friend when I was a young kid I never knew if I'd stay in one place eat a meal. You can say what you want about me. Anything derogatory if need be but I'm coming out of shell. I'll change my name and tell it how it is. From here on out I will be a face of just a teamster. My name will be an Irish one. I am a Pioneer in training.
52406.jpg

Irishman Collins is already taken.