Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yet, his members keep voting him in.

Do you think the Teamsters at 804 are stupid?
Once Tim and company gets steamrolled in this election, I have a feeling he will get trounced in his own local election. I may started getting in touch with the Tony and Bill from the Members Voice Slate and the Leadership Slate and merge their movement to improve the lives of 804's members. Tim's gotta go! In every way.

wide load

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1431601604.526041.jpg

10 point

Thankfully your opinion matters little to anyone other than yourself.
Are you now the BC spokesman?
Everyone has a right to their opinion here.

Viewing the 2012 voting results of L804 will dispell what some say about Tim's support there. Winning by about 50% over both contenders and it looks like his slate was overwhelmingly elected.
Just because he's running for GP doesn't give folks the right to falsely defame him, his support, or blame him for something a BA did without his knowledge or approval.

If everone's so sure he can't win why all the hooplah? Let's vote and see where this all plays out.

Last edited:

wide load

Heard of them, I don't know them because that would be against the constitution "Knowingly associating (as that term has been defined in prior decisions on disciplinary charges under this Article) with any member or associate of any organized crime family or any other criminal group."
They were bounced for doing bad things. Local 82 was merged with mine because of it.

anHOURover

Really? Ohhh because TDU tells you. Forgot you weren't a self thinker.
The concession stand has been giving the farm away since hoffa took over!! I'll admit that hall proved he can be good under strong leadership. But look at everything he has given away in the past few contracts!! He came to my hall and lied to everyone !! He's Guilty! He got on the private jet and toured all the big locals and told lies!! That out weighs his good contract under cArey!!

wide load

The concession stand has been giving the farm away since hoffa took over!! I'll admit that hall proved he can be good u see strong leadership. But look at everything he has given away in the past few contracts!! He came to my hall and lied to everyone !! He's Guilty! He got on the private jet and toured all the big locals and told lies!! That out weighs his good contract under cArey!!
You no longer make sense. I love the ranting. Lol

member6045

Are you now the BC spokesman?
Everyone has a right to their opinion here.

Viewing the 2012 voting results of L804 will dispell what some say about Tim's support there. Winning by about 50% over both contenders and it looks like his slate was overwhelmingly elected.
Just because he's running for GP doesn't give folks the right to falsely defame him, his support, or blame him for something a BA did without his knowledge or approval.

If everone's so sure he can't win why all the hooplah? Let's vote and see where this all plays out.

The 2 slates combined received more votes than Tim in the last election. Liam is Tim right hand man. Let's not forget the Melville walkout also!! Shop stewards fired and 80 drivers suspended.

10 point

The 2 slates combined received more votes than Tim in the last election. Liam is Tim right hand man. Let's not forget the Melville walkout also!! Shop stewards fired and 80 drivers suspended.
If it took two slates to trump one slate it says even more about the vote outcome.