Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Once Tim and company gets steamrolled in this election, I have a feeling he will get trounced in his own local election. I may started getting in touch with the Tony and Bill from the Members Voice Slate and the Leadership Slate and merge their movement to improve the lives of 804's members. Tim's gotta go! In every way.
Haven't you done enough damage with your vote YES campaign?

You just have to keep harming the Teamster union even more?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
When did Carey take the right to vote away from dues paying Teamsters?

The sellout is Hoffa.

I wonder how much cash UPS dumped on Hoffa's driveway to get him to IMPOSE that contract?
Carey just bought the votes through his team off illegal campaign fund contributions. Just because HE was cleared later, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

5habits100

Carey just bought the votes through his team off illegal campaign fund contributions. Just because HE was cleared later, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
It's ok for them to bash the deceased and the living as long as they don't like them. But when you give your opinion they say don't bash the deceased. What a bunch of funny guys.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It's ok for them to bash the deceased and the living as long as they don't like them. But when you give your opinion they say don't bash the deceased. What a bunch of funny guys.
Lol. I agree. But where they make the mistake is those 3 blind TDU mice think I'll actually listen or even care about what they say.

realbrown1

Don't those "red X's" just ruin your day?
Most of my Red X's come from the pro-Hoffa vote yes men or the liberal trolls.

Funny how many in both groups have posted under multiple names.

I guess when they get ashamed of being beaten at their arguments so many times, they just create a new persona.

Sad really.

member6045

When did Carey take the right to vote away from dues paying Teamsters?

The sellout is Hoffa.

I wonder how much cash UPS dumped on Hoffa's driveway to get him to IMPOSE that contract?

He never had the opportunity too stick one down your throat because he only had 1 term! But I'm sure he would have done the same if he was dealing with a local president that was bent on making him look bad for political gain.

realbrown1

He never had the opportunity too stick one down your throat because he only had 1 term! But I'm sure he would have done the same if he was dealing with a local president that was bent on making him look bad for political gain.
Guess much?

You have no clue what Carey would, or wouldn't do.

hyena

Here we go assuming again...

hyena

Most of my Red X's come from the pro-Hoffa vote yes men or the liberal trolls.

Funny how many in both groups have posted under multiple names.

I guess when they get ashamed of being beaten at their arguments so many times, they just create a new persona.

Sad really.
And when they need to make it look like more people are agreeing with them