Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

5habits100

Again, Ron Carey is deceased and 17 years removed from the IBT Presidency in the 1990's.

He served one full term and was removed less than a year after being re-elected.
Ron Carey obviously made several, already noted, cost cutting measures to a cash strapped organization.
If additional money was borrowed subsequently???...OK

Still not sure how any of this is relevant to the 2016 General Election?
He, just like your boys Tim and Z will bankrupt the IBT with moves like the 250 in NY except it will all be on a bigger scale.

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1431730008.244326.jpg
COCK A COCK A DOO ROOSTERS!! It's the weekend in New England!!
This is for all the roosters who think O is GOD!!
O IS the concession man!!

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
PRIDE OF THE TEAMSTERS!!!!! A 8 yr old could read this thread and understand why unions are dying off

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Not because of Lazy, Incompetent, Greedy and Arrogant leadership and their "vote yes" followers, is it?
So essentially your saying the majority of members are "Lazy, Incompetent, Greedy and Arrogant" considering that they follow the current administration? Are you as vocal in your barn as you are on here? You seem kind of bitter.

10 point

Nope----the general public has grown tired of the false sense of entitlement prevalent among most union members.
Nope. You're comment isn't totally true.
The general public is envious of our negotiated wages and benefits. Expecting us to react to contract violations like Walmart employees is short sighted and an ignorant mind set.

If you worry so much about "what the public thinks" about unions in general you are evidently comparing UPS workers to all bargaining unit workers across the country and to that mindset I would have to differ with your allegations.

The company and the union AGREED to the wages and benefits you make.

The general public stands enviously watching UPSers working their butts off for our paychecks.

Don't lump us all together. That's not a fair assessment.

We are "entitled" to what the contract states and I could not care less what any outsiders say.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So essentially your saying the majority of members are "Lazy, Incompetent, Greedy and Arrogant" considering that they follow the current administration? Are you as vocal in your barn as you are on here? You seem kind of bitter.
I seem kind of bitter?

You support a thug who threatens rank and file teamsters.

And most teamsters were not on here pushing for everyone to VOTE YES like you were.

Just ask the retirees (who we will eventuallually all be one day) just how GREAT your VOTE YES campaign turned out for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I seem kind of bitter?

And most teamsters were not on here pushing for everyone to VOTE YES like you were.

Just ask the retirees (who we will eventuallually all be one day) just how GREAT your VOTE YES campaign turned out for them.
Not all retirees were effected.

5habits100

I seem kind of bitter?

You don't seem kind of bitter you are. Have a snickers.