Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

Ron Carey lives on

Stupid fat jokes and pictures posts is really all you have against Tim? Thats your campaign? I have yet to read 1 fact, that would keep me from voting for him

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
An arbitrator?
Prior to the latest contract, any deadlocked discharge in Local 804 went straight to arbitration.
This process routinely took a year or more to play out.
Now they have a panel system that should greatly reduce the time it takes to resolve discharges in their local, as well as significantly reduce costs for the local.

I "definitively" like this new language.

Ron Carey lives on

Looks like a great cause, to bad he has aligned himself, with a lame duck, just trying to survive the Central decacle, and forcing 18 ups supplements through, O could a very well liked local president, and obviously charitable, still wasting his talents with the wrong guy

Sent using BrownCafe App

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1432390795.184776.jpg
SEAN "o BULLY" the TROLL

upschuck

Looks like a great cause, to bad he has aligned himself, with a lame duck, just trying to survive the Central decacle, and forcing 18 ups supplements through, O could a very well liked local president, and obviously charitable, still wasting his talents with the wrong guy

Sent using BrownCafe App
He only imposed 4, I think, supplements and riders. The rest were voted in.

anHOURover

THE OLD GUARD and their lap dogs were successful in passing a few.... your supposed to be able to trust your leaders!! This ordeal has proven those beliefs to be FALSE! EVERYTHING THEY SAID WAS A LIE!! Vote no to the weak leadership of HOFFA/HALL AND THE BULLY

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
They think the silent majority should have had to wait for the vocal minority of voters.
The majorities in those local's voted no.

I supported their decisions because I thought they were right.

And I know that you didn't want to keep waiting another day for your pay raise and your retro check.

I know how IMPORTANT those things were to you.

Those locals getting a deal that they liked, was what was important to me.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The majorities in those local's voted no.

I supported their decisions because I thought they were right.

And I know that you didn't want to keep waiting another day for your pay raise and your retro check.

I know how IMPORTANT those things were to you.

Those locals getting a deal that they liked, was what was important to me.
So our votes don't matter to you? Do you know how a vote works?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So our votes don't matter to you? Do you know how a vote works?
Our voting was over.

All we had to do as Teamsters was SUPPORT our brothers and sisters in their fight for a fair and acceptable contract.

But I wouldn't expect one who supports guys who threaten our fellow Teamsters to be a GOOD TEAMSTER.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Our voting was over.

All we had to do as Teamsters was SUPPORT our brothers and sisters in their fight for a fair and acceptable contract.

But I wouldn't expect one who supports guys who threaten our fellow Teamsters to be a GOOD TEAMSTER.
Wow. You just called out a minimum of 50,000 teamsters in one line. I'd hate to be you.
I would never threaten you realbrown1. Never!!