Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

Ron Carey lives on

There are really funny things on this forum. Witty characters on here. Sad things too. I should take it for what it is brown cafe. Anyways happy fathers day. Back to the front line tom

Sent using BrownCafe App

804brown

Hoffa won huge!! And local 804 did not vote 89% against him.
In local 804 the ONLY members that actually voted for Hoffa were the members (2 slates) challenging our E/B plus a few members that just either hate Tim or are totally clueless about the history of Local 804.

UPS Preloader

Prior to the last contract I was an O'Brien supporter. I really thought he was going to be the future of the Teamster's and I respected him. That all changed when they imposed the contract on the members. I will never vote for Hoffa, Hall, or O'Brien. For the record, I'm covered by the New England Supplement and I voted for Hoffa the last election. He/they lost my vote.

Prior to the last contract I was an O supporter. I really thought he was going to be the future of the Teamster's and I respected him. That all changed when they imposed the contract on the members. I will never vote for Hoffa, Hall, or O. For the record, I'm covered by the New England Supplement and I voted for Hoffa the last election. He/they lost my vote.
Okay. So you are going to vote for whoever runs against them even if they aren't qualified?

Prior to the last contract I was an O supporter. I really thought he was going to be the future of the Teamster's and I respected him. That all changed when they imposed the contract on the members. I will never vote for Hoffa, Hall, or O. For the record, I'm covered by the New England Supplement and I voted for Hoffa the last election. He/they lost my vote.
Tell wild bill k I said hello by the way. We miss him a lot.

anHOURover

I'm in the same boat. ... They got my vote in the past ... BUT.... Imposing a contract on thousands was the last straw!! To send international VPS to them locals to "TRY" to sell the contract was comical!!
These losers sat at the bus stop and preyed upon the poor part timers and simply said "vote yes to get your retro". They failed here!! BIG TIME! then the SELLOUTS did the unthinkable and forced it upon us and thousands of others! THAT IS NOT A UNION!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yeah, you did so horrible huh? I too am in the NE Sup. I don't see what you see.

UPS Preloader

Okay. So you are going to vote for whoever runs against them even if they aren't qualified?

An unqualified slate can learn and become qualified. A slate that doesn't have the best interest of the members needs to go. The current slate screwed over all the members of local 89. In my opinion, they knew the final offer was going to be worse than the previous offer and planned on imposing the contract against their will to send a political message to Fred.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
An unqualified slate can learn and become qualified. A slate that doesn't have the best interest of the members needs to go. The current slate screwed over all the members of local 89. In my opinion, they new the final offer was going to be worse than the previous offer and planned on imposing the contract against their will to send a political message to Fred.
Your first sentence is completely irresponsible.