UPS Strike prediction

I believe this post. We had older preloaders who filled in driving and were able to clear over 100k. Remember as soon as they touched a ground box delivery they got paid drivers rate for the whole day. Every week they maxed out at 60. Throw in time bonuses and the math adds up.

They are not working now that much. I did see the check receipt.
Our Union Local cut a deal with management that air drivers would only get ground pay for the hours worked driving ground. Not much ground work at my building right now either. Fine with me.

Brownwind

Car wash is after. That way I am paid OT at the higher rate. Also if I go over 40 hours then Saturday Air is all OT. It all adds up over the course of a year. I work a lot of half days. 8:30 in the morning till sometimes 10:00 at night. Not too many people are willing to do that.
Hey there car washer. I am not a fan of the situation but it happened during the past few years. If you didn’t take the work someone else would have.
Not my business. I bet you are glad you took the cash when it was offered.

Hey there car washer. I am not a fan of the situation but it happened during the past few years. If you didn’t take the work someone else would have.
Not my business. I bet you are glad you took the cash when it was offered.
Mrs. was against it as she did not want to tell friends and relatives that her husband worked at a car wash. She has got over it.

Brownwind

Our Union Local cut a deal with management that air drivers would only get ground pay for the hours worked driving ground. Not much ground work at my building right now either. Fine with me.
It’s not a local deal cut it’s in the contract (supplement) . Deliver ground get ground pay for total hours worked.

It’s not a local deal cut it’s in the contract (supplement) . Deliver ground get ground pay for total hours worked.
And we used to get paid for all hours worked until somehow it changed. Now we have to work 4 hours doing ground work before we get paid for the entire day. Otherwise it is just hours worked.

anonymous23456

Mrs. was against it as she did not want to tell friends and relatives that her husband worked at a car wash. She has got over it.
Maybe there is a reason for it? Does it look like this where you work?

D6d4lk6WkAA5BcU