Who will the teamsters endorse.

Appvol

While Harris pledged, if elected, to sign the PRO Act, an essential piece of labor legislation strengthening union protections, and criticized dangerous “right to work” laws that are enacted to bankrupt unions, Trump would not commit to veto national “right to work” legislation if he returned to the White House.

“‘Right to work’ laws only exist to try to kill labor unions,” said Teamsters General Secretary-Treasurer Fred Z. “It is a red line for the Teamsters and must be for any union when a candidate for elected office does not oppose such anti-worker legislation. It’s too important an issue for the labor movement as a whole to be left up to state legislatures.”

Republicans are anti union
Been a rough day and night for you I see. Up at 2am posting a press release from Teamsters that came out at 3pm just to say Republicans are anti union.

tourists24

While Harris pledged, if elected, to sign the PRO Act, an essential piece of labor legislation strengthening union protections, and criticized dangerous “right to work” laws that are enacted to bankrupt unions, Trump would not commit to veto national “right to work” legislation if he returned to the White House.

“‘Right to work’ laws only exist to try to kill labor unions,” said Teamsters General Secretary-Treasurer Fred Z. “It is a red line for the Teamsters and must be for any union when a candidate for elected office does not oppose such anti-worker legislation. It’s too important an issue for the labor movement as a whole to be left up to state legislatures.”

Republicans are anti union
Most Teamsters know all this and yet the vast majority surveyed would still rather have Trump. That's very telling

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well this will probably be his first and only term as the teamsters president
Doubt it. More popular than ever currently. Harris is very unpopular unlike Biden who polled better among Teamsters. How many in the central alone will not be thinking about their pension and the huge raise when it comes time to vote? Who's running against him?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Doubt it. More popular than ever currently. Harris is very unpopular unlike Biden who polled better among Teamsters. How many in the central alone will not be thinking about their pension and the huge raise when it comes time to vote? Who's running against him?
Especially with all that money left in the western fund ripe for plundering.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Skimmed through this thread. I think SOB had a plan all along to hedge the Teamsters bets so to speak. Most polls and neighbors and teamsters and anyone else are 50/50 right now in politics. There is a deep divide in this nation on what people believe. Either way, I think he made a very smart decision by not endorsing a candidate. It lets both sides know that our vote is up in the air, and if they want to actually do anything for labor, then maybe they could secure that vote in the future. This decision will hopefully make whoever wins work for us and not against us.

Thebrownblob

Skimmed through this thread. I think SOB had a plan all along to hedge the Teamsters bets so to speak. Most polls and neighbors and teamsters and anyone else are 50/50 right now in politics. There is a deep divide in this nation on what people believe. Either way, I think he made a very smart decision by not endorsing a candidate. It lets both sides know that our vote is up in the air, and if they want to actually do anything for labor, then maybe they could secure that vote in the future. This decision will hopefully make whoever wins work for us and not against us.
Bingo