You calling off Friday?

Pullman Brown

No that is incorrect
I have the answer to that question
You have to pick the survivorship options when you retire but if the unfortunate event she should pre-dece me
I would have to send in a desertificate in my full pension would be restored

Only so many other people on here that don't know what they're going to do when they retire I have all the questions answered.
Is there a cut off to be able to restore it fully?

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Major twice cut once
It's a one time deal.
I'm getting very close to my friend I'm just trying to make sure they got everything lined up.

That's very fortunate the last few people retired I was very close with and they gave me a lot of insight and I also emailed the pension board and got some very good answers so I know exactly what I have to do.
I’m going in 4 years……possibly 3 1/2. got the thumbs up from my financial advisor. thankfully my wife and I planned ahead

Philipjfry

I’ve been mulling with this the last two weeks. Going to be so very tempting not to.
My center is currently dealing with max vacays and about 10% of the roster out on comp/disability. Just the thought of knowing most if not all supervisors (including some they’ll inevitably have to ship in) will be covering routes Friday tickles me.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I dunno I'm more on the feeder side lately, wouldn't surprise me, the "well if we have more pieces on the car than LY we must be making money" thing rolls around every other year or so

it's *, like all the other flavors of the month

meanwhile, DPS is literally designed to maximize SPORH and ORION is literally designed to reduce miles yet we NEVER push those elements that our technology can ACTUALLY deliver
Lol. Those technologies don't work if followed. They don't even correct when followed for months.

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
Wtf kind beta ass question is this? Come to work. If you eff me over I will say something. Especially if you run my route and put closed 1 or nsn or some shiet.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Wtf kind beta ass question is this? Come to work. If you eff me over I will say something. Especially if you run my route and put closed 1 or nsn or some shiet.
1719949027983869.jpg