You tell em Donald

Oldfart

Trump won and Hillery lost. Time to move on. You didn't see anyone break windows or set fires when Obama or Clinton won. Clinton lied under oath and yet people with very low character loved him. Hillery told a number of lies about Monica and supported Bill in his affair and yet, people with low character supported her. Obama sold his soul to the devil and made the country the laughing stock of the world with a weak military and an economy that is still VERY soft. Don't let the labor figures fool you, the economy stinks right now. The stock market has risen considerably since Trump won but that doesn't tell the whole story. Deficits and bad trade deals are about all Obama left behind. He will be right behind Carter as the least effective President in my lifetime.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Time to move on.
Clinton lied under oath and yet people with very low character loved him. Hillery told a number of lies about Monica and supported Bill in his affair and yet, people with low character supported her. Obama sold his soul to the devil and made the country the laughing stock of the world with a weak military and an economy that is still VERY soft. Don't let the labor figures fool you, the economy stinks right now. The stock market has risen considerably since Trump won but that doesn't tell the whole story. Deficits and bad trade deals are about all Obama left behind. He will be right behind Carter as the least effective President in my lifetime.
Time to move on.

Oldfart

There is a fair amount of evidence that points to Melania being a high-end call girl. I guess she had "exceptional skills" that allowed bher to become a citizen.
MFE seems to be all top familiar with call girls. Guess he had to get a date somehow.

Liquid Red

No, some women are smarter than others. The intelligent ones marched.

Oh yes...some fine, intelligent women right here.

AntiTrumpprotestThursday_JoeRiedl_30.jpeg

Or these lovely intelligent ones...

FRI_AUSTRALIA_THUMB_200117.jpg

Star B

White Lightening
Well... at least they are making their voices heard. There are thousands of women in this country that wouldn't dare stand up and let the world know their views because its too hard... or because that's not what their husbands would like.

It will be fine

Trump won and Hillery lost. Time to move on. You didn't see anyone break windows or set fires when Obama or Clinton won. Clinton lied under oath and yet people with very low character loved him. Hillery told a number of lies about Monica and supported Bill in his affair and yet, people with low character supported her. Obama sold his soul to the devil and made the country the laughing stock of the world with a weak military and an economy that is still VERY soft. Don't let the labor figures fool you, the economy stinks right now. The stock market has risen considerably since Trump won but that doesn't tell the whole story. Deficits and bad trade deals are about all Obama left behind. He will be right behind Carter as the least effective President in my lifetime.
Nowhere in this rant is any acknowledgement that the current president stood on a stage today and lied to the American people about turnout numbers because it hurts his ego. If he's so selfish and childish about this how is it good for the American people? He lied today, his lies are easily proven, he doesn't care. This is cause for concern.

Oldfart

Teaching your sons and daughters that it's not ok to grab random women by their vaginas seems like common sense to me. Unfortunately Trump's parents didn't teach him that lesson.
Telling lie after lie in the media while your husband, the PRESIDENT, was having sex with an intern seems like a major character flaw. She knew the facts and helped in the coverup. Trump has been ACCUSED, Bill and Hillary both got caught LYING.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Telling lie after lie in the media while your husband, the PRESIDENT, was having sex with an intern seems like a major character flaw. She knew the facts and helped in the coverup. Trump has been ACCUSED, Bill and Hillary both got caught LYING.
Clinton's aren't in office don't deflect.

Trump is on tape bragging about how he assaults women. It's not about accusations, it's about his own words. Like I said, if you have a son or daughter, it's common sense to teach them not to be like our president.

vantexan

I saw some garbage cans lit on fire in front of the media yesterday. I saw reports of some broken windows. Nothing worse than an average "celebration" for a sports championship. Some children get over zealous when opportunities like this arise and take advantage to destroy things. I've seen no reports of that type of behavior today. Millions gathered to express support for women and minorities today. They gathered because Trump is terrifying to them. This is a fact that the president doesn't even acknowledge let alone try to address. He even stood in front of the CIA and lied about attendance at his inauguration. He had his press secretary lie about attendance as well. There is photographic proof, video proof, metra rider information proof of the lack of attendance, but he still lies to the public. Our new president lies because the truth hurts his vanity.
6 cops were injured in that "average celebration" And during the campaign Trump was filling up stadiums while Hillary had trouble filling auditoriums and school gyms. Her media people actually crowded people on one end of the gym's basketball court in several places to make it look like she had more there than she did. As far as how many showed up at his inauguration...so? Trump's supporters are hard working men and women, most of whom don't have the time to travel to Washington. ;)

vantexan

Nowhere in this rant is any acknowledgement that the current president stood on a stage today and lied to the American people about turnout numbers because it hurts his ego. If he's so selfish and childish about this how is it good for the American people? He lied today, his lies are easily proven, he doesn't care. This is cause for concern.
Liberal media showing empty parade seats before a parade even takes place proves what? All I've seen from the liberal media is constant stories about every possible negative detail concerning Trump being twisted to show him in the worst light possible. Oh yeah, real truth seekers there.

vantexan

Clinton's aren't in office don't deflect.

Trump is on tape bragging about how he assaults women. It's not about accusations, it's about his own words. Like I said, if you have a son or daughter, it's common sense to teach them not to be like our president.
Did you teach them not to be like Clinton too? Difference is the media protected Bill Clinton but are going after Trump in every way possible. Makes it all the sweeter when Trump rescinds all the damage our previous President did.

vantexan

Well... at least they are making their voices heard. There are thousands of women in this country that wouldn't dare stand up and let the world know their views because its too hard... or because that's not what their husbands would like.
All over the world women, especially in Muslim countries, are treated like chattel. Like sex objects. And yet you'd think listening to the Left in this country our women are so oppressed. Same people try to downplay what goes on in Muslim nations. You know if our population were to ever turn completely conservative I might actually miss the liberals. Never discount the entertainment value. ;)

Star B

White Lightening
All over the world women, especially in Muslim countries, are treated like chattel. Like sex objects. And yet you'd think listening to the Left in this country our women are so oppressed. Same people try to downplay what goes on in Muslim nations. You know if our population were to ever turn completely conservative I might actually miss the liberals. Never discount the entertainment value. ;)
I was commenting on how they were "not intelligent women"... not how that women are sooo oppressed in this country. There are oppressed women in this country, we just don't see them. It may not be nearly as bad as some countries but oppression is alive in the USA.

These ladies are also making their voices heard in regards to the recent push of legislation aimed at them.

The fact is... they are doing something vs just sitting there and steaming.... or having no opinion at all.

It will be fine

Liberal media showing empty parade seats before a parade even takes place proves what? All I've seen from the liberal media is constant stories about every possible negative detail concerning Trump being twisted to show him in the worst light possible. Oh yeah, real truth seekers there.
The issue isn't about how few people showed up, although it is funny. The issue is the president standing on a stage and lying to the public about it. He's lying to your face about trivial matters. What else will he lie to the public about? How is that good for the country?

10 Pt

They must just be.....
IMG_20170121_210243.jpg