BLM means WHAT ????

It will be fine

There's a huge difference between beating an animal and raising it for meat. You're assuming things that aren't so. Now I will agree that mass production farms that keep pigs in tight cages or cut the beaks off chickens is more than I can stomach. But you talk about how food banks are inefficient. What do you think mass production of any animal for meat is about? It's the most efficient way to feed hundreds of millions of people. Do you think a pig cares that his owner sweet talks him everyday, plays with him, let's him in the house if one day out of the blue the owner attacks him with a knife, cutting his throat? The world doesn't work that way. And don't be judgemental if you still eat meat. Being a vegan has obviously addled @It will be fine 's brain but at least he lives by his convictions by not eating meat.
Source for your claim that meat is the most efficient way to feed a large population. That’s absurd and not even close to true.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
u need to use the politically correct term that wont offend which is slow not the R word
I made no correlation between the word and people with mental problems. I used it as adjective for your argument. "Slow" would have made no sense, and using it in the way you're suggesting should make it equally offensive anyway by your logic. Regardless, I'm not stepping on eggshells to avoid offending people.

Box Ox

u need to use the politically correct term that wont offend which is slow not the R word

Didn't know you were so sensitive. I'll be sure to refer to you as a "der derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" if there's any point in the future at which I'd otherwise call you a :censored2:.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Not anymore... They recently fired a Cincinnati Reds announcer for using the friend-G word. They will be coming to get you soon..The PC posse don’t fool around and do not have a sense of humor.

rickyb

I made no correlation between the word and people with mental problems. I used it as adjective for your argument. "Slow" would have made no sense, and using it in the way you're suggesting should make it equally offensive anyway by your logic. Regardless, I'm not stepping on eggshells to avoid offending people.
you will bow to the mods demands

vantexan

Source for your claim that meat is the most efficient way to feed a large population. That’s absurd and not even close to true.
The mass production of meat along with the mass production of everything else is the most efficient way to feed people. If it were all little family farms it would be a lot less efficient. Large populations require efficient methods to get products to your table. If you can't see that I don't know what else can be said.