BLM means WHAT ????

JJinVA

I pay for my employees healthcare. It’s why I encourage people to eat a plant based diet to remain healthy. I’m not sure why stupid people are so adamant about eating garbage that makes them sicker.

It is a much better idea to let cows just die and decompose all over the place. That way we could all have atrocious fly infestations and have them landing on our eyeballs like they do in africa. But at least we wouldnt be able to smell the decomposition, over all the :censored2: in the streets. lel

vantexan

I pay for my employees healthcare. It’s why I encourage people to eat a plant based diet to remain healthy. I’m not sure why stupid people are so adamant about eating garbage that makes them sicker.
How about a well rounded diet with solid meat, not processed meat, along with fresh fruit and vegetables?

vantexan

We have had this discussion before and it’s clear you’ve done nothing to educate yourself on the subject. It’s a sickness where information is available but you refuse to consider the facts that prove your beliefs incorrect.
You're condemning most of the world, not just me. A lot of what you vegans eat is soy based and there's plenty of problems with that too.

vantexan

Whether you believe it or not I do read quite a bit online about nutrition, intermediate fasting, and other things. You're concerned about putting poison in one's body, so am I. When I go to Golden Corral I start with a plate of vegetables. Then finish with some meat and fruit. No bread, no rice, no potatoes, no pasta, no dessert. Heck I even eat Brussels sprouts now. And try to eat fruit for snacks. I still like diet soda, and once or twice a month have a piece of cake. I'm not a religious fanatic about it. But you're assuming I just eat whatever and am denying the health benefits of produce. You'd be wrong.

It will be fine

Whether you believe it or not I do read quite a bit online about nutrition, intermediate fasting, and other things. You're concerned about putting poison in one's body, so am I. When I go to Golden Corral I start with a plate of vegetables. Then finish with some meat and fruit. No bread, no rice, no potatoes, no pasta, no dessert. Heck I even eat Brussels sprouts now. And try to eat fruit for snacks. I still like diet soda, and once or twice a month have a piece of cake. I'm not a religious fanatic about it. But you're assuming I just eat whatever and am denying the health benefits of produce. You'd be wrong.
I’m saying you don’t need the meat. It’s entirely optional. You’d be healthier without it.

vantexan

I’m saying you don’t need the meat. It’s entirely optional. You’d be healthier without it.
I would agree about processed meats. Fast food junk. Plenty of science behind benefits of eating beef in small portions. For me it's not going to happen. I like a good steak, pork chops, chicken. And fish and eggs.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is another reason why I don’t want democrats involved in my healthcare. It opens up the door to the masses have a right to dictate how I live my life because they pay for the ramifications of my actions.
You people are such control freaks and authoritarians. It’s disgusting.

It will be fine

This is another reason why I don’t want democrats involved in my healthcare. It opens up the door to the masses have a right to dictate how I live my life because they pay for the ramifications of my actions.
You people are such control freaks and authoritarians. It’s disgusting.
That’s just how healthcare works. We all pay more because fatties are such a burden on the system. It’s better to kill off the fatties early before they cost too much. It’s why Trump unleashed Covid on the nation. 4d chess. MAGA

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Fat Lives Matter.jpg

Box Ox

“In a scene that played out several times Monday, a Black Lives Matter protest that began in Columbia Heights confronted White diners outside D.C. restaurants, chanting “White silence is violence!” and demanding White diners show their solidarity.”

El Correcto

god is dead
“In a scene that played out several times Monday, a Black Lives Matter protest that began in Columbia Heights confronted White diners outside D.C. restaurants, chanting “White silence is violence!” and demanding White diners show their solidarity.”

White people can’t win. Shut up whitey, omg whitey why aren’t you speaking up that’s violence!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

The lady's mistake was trying to reason with these idiots.

The best response is to just sit and bask in the glory of smug superiority.

The Sandman was ahead of his time.
8cce9168-1e9c-11e9-9b66-f8d7b487d426_image_hires_075602.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I would have called the police and told them I was being assaulted.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I would also beat my daughter’s ass if I found out she was in that crowd harassing people. Lol.