BLM means WHAT ????

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If I had liberal children we’d be filling out Nike application for a Chinese sweatshop, they’d be disowned and sold into communist labor camps.
My youngest is liberal but not to the point of being out there like that (I hope). I think she’ll come to her senses eventually. My oldest is conservative.

Box Ox

SPD: Rioters tried to trap officers inside burning precinct using rebar and concrete

"Seattle police officers were forced to kick their way out of an East Precinct exit door Monday night, after rioters jammed it with boards and rebar, and attempted to seal the door closed with quick-dry cement.

As the door was being jammed, surveillance video shows several other people building a fire outside the building near the exit door, in an attempt to set the building on fire.

"I think what this shows you is that these people are intent on killing police officers," said Mike Solan, president of the Seattle Police Guild, who called the act '"clear domestic terrorism.'"

Seattle rioters caught on camera trying to trap police in East Precinct, set it on fire

"Some officers with the Seattle Police Department said the recent unrest unfolding in the city are turning into direct attacks on police.

One police spokesperson said the protesters were deliberate in their efforts to trap officers inside the East Precinct building Monday night before setting fires.

New SPD surveillance video from the East Precinct shows rioters setting fires around the precinct, after trying to cement the door shut, while officers are inside.

Police said it’s an example of rioters are taking protests to a dangerous level—targeting police.

“That’s not a protest, that’s not a demonstration that’s a directed attack against the police,” said Sgt. Randy Huserik with the Seattle Police Department. “Last night was, was clearly a coordinated attack against three Seattle Police facilities.”

Last night, SPD said rioters used quick setting concrete trying to seal the doors at the East Precinct, but it didn't work and officers were able to get out.

“They mixed up the ‘Quikrete’ and then tried to seal off the exits,” said Sgt. Huserik. “I don’t think there’s a lot of leaps that have to be made about what their intent was last night.”

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
SPD: Rioters tried to trap officers inside burning precinct using rebar and concrete

"Seattle police officers were forced to kick their way out of an East Precinct exit door Monday night, after rioters jammed it with boards and rebar, and attempted to seal the door closed with quick-dry cement.

As the door was being jammed, surveillance video shows several other people building a fire outside the building near the exit door, in an attempt to set the building on fire.

"I think what this shows you is that these people are intent on killing police officers," said Mike Solan, president of the Seattle Police Guild, who called the act '"clear domestic terrorism.'"

Seattle rioters caught on camera trying to trap police in East Precinct, set it on fire

"Some officers with the Seattle Police Department said the recent unrest unfolding in the city are turning into direct attacks on police.

One police spokesperson said the protesters were deliberate in their efforts to trap officers inside the East Precinct building Monday night before setting fires.

New SPD surveillance video from the East Precinct shows rioters setting fires around the precinct, after trying to cement the door shut, while officers are inside.

Police said it’s an example of rioters are taking protests to a dangerous level—targeting police.

“That’s not a protest, that’s not a demonstration that’s a directed attack against the police,” said Sgt. Randy Huserik with the Seattle Police Department. “Last night was, was clearly a coordinated attack against three Seattle Police facilities.”

Last night, SPD said rioters used quick setting concrete trying to seal the doors at the East Precinct, but it didn't work and officers were able to get out.

“They mixed up the ‘Quikrete’ and then tried to seal off the exits,” said Sgt. Huserik. “I don’t think there’s a lot of leaps that have to be made about what their intent was last night.”
Why are those anarchists still alive? Have the police been disarmed?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Wait wait wait, how can this be?

Somehow the “riots” stopped when the riot cops left. Funny how that works out.

El Correcto

god is dead

I LOVE when intelligent people speak common sense.
Is that the guy that got tossed out of the democrat party?

The big package

Radical leftists antifa that killed the Trump supporter , shot and killed by police a couple of days ago is a message to all that if you create anarchy you WILL pay the price !!! LATER LOSER !!! :usaflag2:

Box Ox

"This woman, who happens to be a part-time Black Lives Matter protester was given some karma so many others in America have experienced when he Circle K was looted and vandalized by her co-conspirators."

It will be fine

"This woman, who happens to be a part-time Black Lives Matter protester was given some karma so many others in America have experienced when he Circle K was looted and vandalized by her co-conspirators."

The use of the word Karma would suggest you take pleasure in this. That’s messed up to cheer on looting.