Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, they use a different kind of software on that site. It does get cluttered looking. Extremely funny thread though, I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard. "The Balcony Club", :funny:. I wonder when Carnival will delete this, since they are not promoting this cruise at all on their website.

Last edited:
Yeah, they use a different kind of software on that site. It does get cluttered looking. Extremely funny thread though, I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard. "The Balcony Club", :funny:. I wonder when Carnival will delete this, since they are not promoting this cruise at all on their website.
The main reason they aren't promoting it is because as far as carnival is concerned, it's sold out. You have to book it through another web site that has booked the whole ship.

hdkappler

spent 2years of my life on a ship.(in the navy)never been on a fun cruise,they say the food is grat etc.have shops movie theather etc.plus drinks there extra.i think it would been neat to see the movie (titanic)

Raw

Raw Member
I assumed BC had a group rate discount but the BC cruise is actually $20 more than if I were to book the cruise seperately with no chocolate or wine gift! :dissapointed:

Tradedirectwife

Just a thought here...... Does Carnival REALLY know what will happen when a bunch of UPS drivers get on board? Questions like, uh, how many SPRH can the Valor make? Or, maybe, how many 28' trls can you haul? Or coming into harbor, letting a Package car driver make the stop? Can you imange the fuss you would cause by coming into harbor at 28 knots, coming to a rapid stop, jumping off, seeing the sights, and leaving 2 minutes later? At full thottle? Or a Feeder driver backing the ship though a crowded harbor, using just a pair of mirrors?
We might not get another chance........

If there are enough UPS'ers on board does that mean the ship will only make right turns? :wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I assumed BC had a group rate discount but the BC
cruise is actually $20 more than if I were to book the cruise seperately
with no chocolate or wine gift! :dissapointed:

I don't think everything was added in to the cruise you're talking about,
you'd better go back and check. Are you a frequent cruiser,
or are you just busting chops, with no intention of going?

I have been keeping track of this thread.
I hope you don't mind that you have a "lurker".:teethy:

Lurk away, TDW, as a matter of fact we'd love for you to
post some of your cruise experience.:happy2:

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Somebody will have to sneak a diad board on the cruise. Then we can all have our picture taken with the diad board, and give somebody in Atlanta a heart attack. Don't diad boards get vacations also?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Not a good idea about the DIAD onboard. If Steve gets near a DIAD for a week, he will probably get fired for sure.

Not a good idea about the DIAD onboard. If Steve gets near a DIAD for a week, he will probably get fired for sure.
I'm hoping that I will be an Ex UPS driver by the time of the cruise, so the worst thing they could do to me would be prosecute me, but by the time they found out, they would have the DIAD back. I already have an idea for a photo with the diad and Steve that wouldn't get him in any trouble. lol

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I have an idea for a hreat picture. How about the whole group tossing DIAD's overboard? I hope no one is planning on bringing a uniform aboard.:wink2:

Ms Spoken

2009 Cruise 023 web.jpg

2009 Cruise 028 web.jpg

2009 Cruise 128 web.jpg

Hope you all have a good time.
2009 Cruise 023 web.jpg
2009 Cruise 028 web.jpg
2009 Cruise 128 web.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Hope you all have a good time.

Yeah, don't worry about Ms Spoken and me....... We'll be just fine.........

WAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

helenofcalifornia

And I am thinking we should all wear our brown shorts as one way to identify fellow Brown Cafe cruisers. Heck, I wear my shorts when out on injury as a gauge to how much weight I have gained. I sure as hell will be wearing them around all those buffets!!