Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yeah, don't worry about Ms Spoken and me....... We'll be just fine.........

WAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I whine with you all.

over9five

Staff member
Can I whine with you all.

Like I said.....me, ms, an tooner will be just fine right here....'

...........while u guyz r on a stupid ol boat..................

............we'll be chattin it up, OH YEAH........

.WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Helen, everybody going on this cruise needs to order some bigger feeder pants a few weeks before they leave. I actually took a pair of brown shorts with me the first time I went to Hawaii. I was going to take surfing lessons and I thought that would be a funny picture to take. Instead I bought a postcard with one of those pro surfers on a fifty foot wave. I scratched his name out and put my own name on it and mailed that back to my Center. I didn't get to take lessons the first time I went though, they had to wait for my second trip.:surfing:

Ms Spoken

Hey Ms, where are those two ships docked?

That was taken at Cozmel one week ago and I think the ship on the left is the one that BC gang will be on. When I took that picture I was 3 sheets to the wind and had a hard time getting back on the boat. My hubby said dinner was a blast but, I have no idea what all I got into. ha ha ha

And that is another reason as to why I have been STUGGED for the BC cruise. lol

BTW if you want to get on the internet on the ship the price runs almost .50 cents a min.

Ms Spoken

And I thought the $7.95 that I paid for 24 hours of access when I was waiting in the airport was high! At $.50/minute that would have been $720!

Needless to say it was a long week with no phone and no internet. You need to take your own thermal coffee cup if you want to drink coffee with out going for a refill every 2 min with the small cup they give you.
It was Spring Break for on our ship so there was tons of college students going wild. One young lad told me how he took mouth wash replaced it with rum and added gatoraid for color. Our first day out to sea the ship didnt have enough sun chairs for everyone.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Needless to say it was a long week with no phone and no internet. You need to take your own thermal coffee cup if you want to drink coffee with out going for a refill every 2 min with the small cup they give you.
It was Spring Break for on our ship so there was tons of college students going wild. One young lad told me how he took mouth wash replaced it with rum and added gatoraid for color. Our first day out to sea the ship didnt have enough sun chairs for everyone.

That's definitely one for the wisdom,knowledge and talent thread.:surprised:

Trust me Over, we wish you, MsS , Tooner & many more could all come with us. We will think about y'all while we are having a great time.......for a minute.
MsSpoken, did you smuggle booze on board to use in the cabin? If so, how did you go about it?

Ms Spoken

Trust me Over, we wish you, MsS , Tooner & many more could all come with us. We will think about y'all while we are having a great time.......for a minute.
MsSpoken, did you smuggle booze on board to use in the cabin? If so, how did you go about it?

No I didn't smuggle any booze but, I did take two bottles of wine (your allowed one bottle per adult guest) and hit every free cocktail party that we could find. At every port security they did x-ray everyones bag before walking back on the boat so if you buy any booze at port don't put in your bag or purse. Shove a small bottle in your pocket and you will have no problems.

Go buy you a bottle of Scope and fill it up with whatever flavor of booze you like and put it in your luggage. (DO NOT put in your carry on luggage)

Another tip is only buy one soda card because anyone can use it and the staff doesn't check who the card belongs to all they care is if you have one. Let me know if have anymore questions.

Big Babooba

Helen, everybody going on this cruise needs to order some bigger feeder pants a few weeks before they leave. I actually took a pair of brown shorts with me the first time I went to Hawaii. I was going to take surfing lessons and I thought that would be a funny picture to take. Instead I bought a postcard with one of those pro surfers on a fifty foot wave. I scratched his name out and put my own name on it and mailed that back to my Center. I didn't get to take lessons the first time I went though, they had to wait for my second trip.:surfing:
A fellow driver who has cruised with Carnival says to expect to put on a pound a day:surprised:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't try to be cool and smuggle Cuban Cigars either. Your packed luggage is sniffed by dogs the night before returning to home port. You WILL be caught!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Don't try to be cool and smuggle Cuban Cigars either. Your packed luggage is sniffed by dogs the night before returning to home port. You WILL be caught!!

A trick I have heard of is to buy a box of cheap non Cuban cigars and switch the boxes and the bands with the real thing. By tht time this cruise happens, I bet the ban will end though.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
A trick I have heard of is to buy a box of cheap non Cuban cigars and switch the boxes and the bands with the real thing. By tht time this cruise happens, I bet the ban will end though.

That's funny, the cruise really is quite a ways off. I wonder what will have changed by then.

P

pickup

That's funny, the cruise really is quite a ways off. I wonder what will have changed by then.

I wonder if someone had the same thought on dec 06, 1941 or sept 10,2001,etc etc. . My prophecies for about that time, bring your us dollars to use for toilet paper on the cruise as they will be about equally valuable. Also the united states will be be broken up into three separate political entities. Atlantis will emerge from its burial ground. Planet X(nibiru, wormwood, take your pick) will clearly be visible in the skies and en route to a near collision with earth

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I wonder if someone had the same thought on dec 06, 1941 or sept 10,2001,etc etc. . My prophecies for about that time, bring your us dollars to use for toilet paper on the cruise as they will be about equally valuable. Also the united states will be be broken up into three separate political entities. Atlantis will emerge from its burial ground. Planet X(nibiru, wormwood, take your pick) will clearly be visible in the skies and en route to a near collision with earth

Danger, Will Robinson!
robotlis1.jpg

Ms Spoken

Yes and if you get caught you will pay a fine of $1000 per cigar. Its not worth it in my book.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

OK.....back away from the computer....slowly.....

Let me guess--you went to go see "Knowing"?