Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Spoke to my friend, who's a trainer at the Y I go to. She's a cruiser and said she and her hubby are definitely interested in cruising with a bunch of UPS'ers.

rod

Retired 23 years
You're kidding right? UPSers are the most interesting people on earth.:funny:

At one time they were. Now at my old center all they do is fight with each other and stab one another in the back. They never get together for a couple of beers or do any group things. The company has em just where they want em- fighting amongst themselves and not standing together to protect their investment in their future. Sad:sad-little:

At one time they were. Now at my old center all they do is fight with each other and stab one another in the back. They never get together for a couple of beers or do any group things. The company has em just where they want em- fighting amongst themselves and not standing together to protect their investment in their future. Sad:sad-little:
That is sad Rod

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Please don't mind that I highlighted your words. I seem to have lost my voice, but if I had a voice, those very words may be coming from my mouth.

over9five

Staff member
At one time they were. Now at my old center all they do is fight with each other and stab one another in the back. They never get together for a couple of beers or do any group things. ....

Boy, are you right!

I had actually forgotten that till you brought it up. We used to have 2 drivers that would alternate having a Brown Christmas party every year.
And, yes, I remember going drinking a lot after work.
Doesn't happen anymore.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Just a friendly reminder to those of us going on the Brown Cafe cruise. I just applied for my passport card, which takes 4-6 weeks to get. If anyone needs one, now would be a great time to get one. I'm also going shopping for my dinner attire, as I don't own a suit.

Ms Spoken

Just a friendly reminder to those of us going on the Brown Cafe cruise. I just applied for my passport card, which takes 4-6 weeks to get. If anyone needs one, now would be a great time to get one. I'm also going shopping for my dinner attire, as I don't own a suit.

Save your money and skip the suit because a nice pair of dress pants will work just fine. What are they going to say sorry you have been "STUGGED".
You know I love you Steve and that was just a joke.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Save your money and skip the suit because a nice pair of dress pants will work just fine. What are they going to say sorry you have been "STUGGED".
You know I love you Steve and that was just a joke.
I can't tell by your expression, LOL. I really want to dress the part, so I'm going all out. This will make a great 2nd honeymoon for us.