Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The best food on the ship will be in "Scarlett's", which cost an extra $30 and is well worth it. Coats for the Gents and Cocktail dresses for the ladies. Two formal dinners in the two main dining rooms, dress code not enforced as much. I usually wore dockers slacks and a dress shirt to dinner. Breakfast and lunch are buffet style, wear anything you want. They have a buffet supper and grills all over the place, but its nice to sit at a table and get waited on.

Since my long term term policy has been, if I can't wear my best Wranglers and a starched shirt, I won't go, I may have to dine at the deli on formal nights. I guess I could go as far as getting a pair of Riatas and maybe a sports jacket.

UPSNewbie

Since my long term term policy has been, if I can't wear my best Wranglers and a starched shirt, I won't go, I may have to dine at the deli on formal nights. I guess I could go as far as getting a pair of Riatas and maybe a sports jacket.

Psh... Texan... :knockedout:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hmmmm.... dinner attire?? Dinner attire for me when I am on a vacation is putting flip flops on. I guess I will be skipping that dinner.

The best food on the ship will be in "Scarlett's", which cost an extra $30 and is well worth it. Coats for the Gents and Cocktail dresses for the ladies. Two formal dinners in the two main dining rooms, dress code not enforced as much. I usually wore dockers slacks and a dress shirt to dinner. Breakfast and lunch are buffet style, wear anything you want. They have a buffet supper and grills all over the place, but its nice to sit at a table and get waited on.

I would really like to have a formal dinner with all of you. Not that it is mandatory, just thinking it would be fun, sitting, chatting and drinking with our pinkies stuck out.:happy2:

I'm booked, Dano!

rod

Retired 23 years

I think a man purse would just be adorable with this outfit:peaceful:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I think a man purse would just be adorable with this outfit:peaceful:
This is what the person looks like, above the waist. Hi, my name is Francis, she says, in a really husky voice, LOL.

attachment.php

francis.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Just a friendly reminder to those of us going on the Brown Cafe cruise. I just applied for my passport card, which takes 4-6 weeks to get. If anyone needs one, now would be a great time to get one. I'm also going shopping for my dinner attire, as I don't own a suit.
Since you brought up dinner attire, I hope that we will all be attending the Captains Dinner! It is a formal dinner.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I would really like to have a formal dinner with all of you. Not that it is mandatory, just thinking it would be fun, sitting, chatting and drinking with our pinkies stuck out.:happy2:

I'm booked, Dano!
I may have to work the Texan over a bit but I think he can be persuaded! LMAO

Read the above! I am looking for you and I will find you!:wink2: