Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
This is what the person looks like, above the waist. Hi, my name is Francis, she says, in a really husky voice, LOL.

attachment.php
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMFAO This reminds of someone I know! And luv too.:wink2:

I may have to work the Texan over a bit but I think he can be persuaded! LMAO

Read the above! I am looking for you and I will find you!:wink2:
I gave up being scared of women a long time ago Dilli. DW has already said she would like to attend at least one of the formal nights, but don't expect this guy to go out and buy a suit for one evening on a ship. Ain't gonna happen.

OH, btw Dilli, welcome back. Hope you had a good vaca.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I gave up being scared of women a long time ago Dilli. DW has already said she would like to attend at least one of the formal nights, but don't expect this guy to go out and buy a suit for one evening on a ship. Ain't gonna happen.
LOL I am guessing that slacks and a jacket will probably work but it would be really great if we could all attend together. :happy-very:

LOL I am guessing that slacks and a jacket will probably work but it would be really great if we could all attend together. :happy-very:
I figure that unless someone really wants and requests a different dinner time than the others, we will all have the same time and a very large table together.
If what I have read on cruise critic holds till next year, the Captain's Dinner is on Tuesday or Thursday evening, both those are "formal nights".

over9five

Staff member
Cruise line changes itinerary

Carnival has canceled some Mexico stops due to the swine flu problems they have there.

Story

Something to remember. Cruise lines can change itinerary for any reason. Good reason IMO, I wouldn't go to Mexico right now!

All cruise lines have stopped their port calls to Mexico. As Dilli pointed out we havea few days less than a year to get thos behind us. If the flu pandemic lasts that long we have much more than a cruise to worry about.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here's the updated list, as of 5/2/2009

Re: Brown Cafe Cruise! Who will be there?
DEFINITELY GOING!

StevetheUPSguy (Julie, your cruise director) +1 guest Cabin 6283
Cheryl & Tonyexpress +1 guest Cabin 6454
Ms. Pacman
Dilligaf
+2 guests Cabins 6276/6278
Helenofcalifornia +2 guests
Old International +1 guest Cabin 6279
Scratch
Trplnkl
+1 guest Cabin 6282
Browniehound
Big Babooba

MIGHT BE GOING!

Backinbrown
DS
Hoaxster
ROBO MOD
KingOFchester
Toonertoo
Fethrs

GOT STUGGED, CAN'T GO!

Over9five
Ms Spoken

PM any Moderator to be added to these lists.

Last edited by over9five; 05-02-2009 at 08:10 AM.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey all you BC'ers! Just wanted to remind everyone that we set sail April 18th 2010, on the first official Brown Cafe cruise. All are welcome! Below are the particulars. Contact any of the moderators, to have your name added to the list of people that are going. You can also contact me via PM. Contact Amy ( her contact info is at the bottom of the post), if you have any cruise questions, or any travel questions for that matter.

Hi Everyone, Here is the info for this cruise:

The Browne Café Group
Carnival Valor * April 18th, 2010 * 7 Day Cruise* Miami-Grand Cayman-Isla Roatan-Belize-Cozumel-Miami

You have four cabin types to pick from:

Inside cabin 4B-$605.68 total per person ** 3rd or 4th per person rate is $325.68

Outside cabin w/picture window 6B-$725.68 total per person** 3rd or 4th per person rate is $355.68

Balcony cabin 8B-$895.68 total per person**3rd and 4th per person rate is $405.68

Suite cabin 11-$1405.68 total per person**3rd and 4th per person rate is $505.69

Additionally you may add prepaid gratuities $70.00 per person *** insurance for $79.00-109.00pp based on the
cabin you have booked.
Each CABIN is going to receive a $50.00 on board credit. You may also pick as a group ONE of the following
gifts per cabin: Champagne and Chocolates*Sparkling Cider and Chocolates*bottle of house White wine*
bottle of house Red wine* or a 8x10 group photo.

To book, I will need your Legal Names as it appears on your passport
Birthdates
Address
Telephone number
Emergency Contact person

The U.S. Government requires all guests to be in possession of a valid passport.

Deposit for the group as follows:
$50.00 per person due by Mar, 20th 2009
$250.00 per person due by Nov 10th 2009
Final amount due by Jan 25,2010

If anyone has any questions please contact either Steve or myself **Amy 800-782-1913 [email protected]
Thank you for your business!!