Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

fethrs

If I could sell some bracelets and make some side money I would probably go. As it is I don't think I can make it and I really want too. I guess I should get to work on those bracelets...

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
If I could sell some bracelets and make some side money I would probably go. As it is I don't think I can make it and I really want too. I guess I should get to work on those bracelets...
Please do, I hope that a lot of people change their minds. There's plenty of time, ya know.

fethrs

You got that right, when I get to Colorado I may need some help convincing her, is there anything online that I can show her that would help?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

338 days left!

Dilli, my dear, you don't plan on doing this every day until the cruise, do you?:wink2:

Sorry about deleting your smilie--it was too big and I had a bad day.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Just saw a segment on the news about passports. According to the news, you will no longer need a passport/passport card on closed loop cruises. That's a cruise that begins in the U.S. and ends in the U.S.

If anyone finds out more info on this, please post it here.

Cementups

Box Monkey
You should have a passport no matter what. it is THE best form of ID you can have no matter where you are. Domestic or International.

over9five

Staff member
Also, a passport becomes invaluable if for some reason you miss the ship when ashore in a foreign port.
We always have our passports when we leave the ship.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I would love to go but i am going on a cruise the last week of March for my buddies Honeymoon. he gets married in October but they are putting off their honeymoon til March so that we can all go as a group of about 10-16 people.

Just saw a segment on the news about passports. According to the news, you will no longer need a passport/passport card on closed loop cruises. That's a cruise that begins in the U.S. and ends in the U.S.

If anyone finds out more info on this, please post it here.
The closed loop thing isn't really new, it's been around a long time. The new DHS rules just haven't changed that.

You should have a passport no matter what. it is THE best form of ID you can have no matter where you are. Domestic or International.

Also, a passport becomes invaluable if for some reason you miss the ship when ashore in a foreign port.
We always have our passports when we leave the ship.
True a passport is a very good ID, acceptable universally.
Too much time at Carlos & Charlies or Senior Frogs Over ? LOL, I've read about people like you.

I would love to go but i am going on a cruise the last week of March for my buddies Honeymoon. he gets married in October but they are putting off their honeymoon til March so that we can all go as a group of about 10-16 people.
I bet that's going to be a hoot of time Cement. What itinerary and ship? Take lots of pictures to show us.

I will definately be taking my passport regardless.
Me too Dilli, better to have and not need than need and not have.

319 days, 17 hours,39 mins,17seconds
I tried to add my count down timer but this board wouldn't take it.