Car and Bike Talk

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Nine years ago today I completed the riding course and got my motorcycle license. I'm feeling an anniversary ride.

sailfish

Had to take a trip to the original proving ground to commemorate this event.

20180516_130521.jpg

clean hairy

So, Ford is going to stop selling cars since no one wants to buy cars anymore.
Yet, Tesla has almost 500,000 orders for the entry level vehicle.
It sure resembles a car to me.......
Is there something wrong with this logic?

rod

Retired 22 years
So, Ford is going to stop selling cars since no one wants to buy cars anymore.
Yet, Tesla has almost 500,000 orders for the entry level vehicle.
It sure resembles a car to me.......
Is there something wrong with this logic?

Ford should have stopped selling cars after the Model A. They should have never sold trucks---nothing but junk.

rod

Retired 22 years
Nine years ago today I completed the riding course and got my motorcycle license. I'm feeling an anniversary ride.

58 years ago (when I was 12) I got my first "motorcycle". A 1957 sears 50cc moped. I was the terror of the countryside---still am to a certain degree.

sailfish

Does anyone else find it ironically contradicting that Dodge's new tagline is "Domestic. Not Domesticated." while for their Ram trucks they use "Built To Serve." Those are almost polar opposite of each other in meaning.

rod

Retired 22 years
I see GM is going with a fricken 4 cylinder engine for their full size pickups. Great mileage but can't pull a popcorn fart without losing 3/4 of its mpg.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I see GM is going with a fricken 4 cylinder engine for their full size pickups. Great mileage but can't pull a popcorn fart without losing 3/4 of its mpg.

Buddy of mine has a dodge with the Cummins motor in it

I was out in the yard and he pulled in. Standing next to drivers side window couldn’t here a thing he was saying

Noisiest rattleing pos I’ve ever seen

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

I was out in the yard and he pulled in. Standing next to drivers side window couldn’t here a thing he was saying

But enough torque to pull a house down.

They are great motors.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

The first generation ISBs are especially noisy, but pretty reliable apart from the lift pumps.