Christmas lights

rod

Retired 22 years
Has your daughter said if she’s interested in keeping it when you guys pass?
I'm almost sure she will. She is pretty sentimental about family stuff. Its usually the grandkids who don''t care about stuff like that. If you watch any Pawn Stars its usually some grandkid pawning off a treasured family heirloom because they want a new video game or something like that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm almost sure she will. She is pretty sentimental about family stuff. Its usually the grandkids who don''t care about stuff like that. If you watch any Pawn Stars its usually some grandkid pawning off a treasured family heirloom because they want a new video game or something like that.
I hope you enjoy it for many more years.

rod

Retired 22 years
I hope you enjoy it for many more years.
I would have my house lite up like Clark Griswald's if we were around here for Christmas. I've got all the stuff. I bought it the year after I retired from UPS and realized I could finally enjoy Christmas like a normal human.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
That is the only decoration I put up for Christmas because we go to Texas to be with the grandkids. Ours belonged to my parents.. You are missing the cross on the top but you can buy a replacement cross at Hobby Lobby. This one looks like a more modern version of those trees.
Thanks ,, it's been around a long time and has taken a bearing