Covid Vaccinations

wilberforce15

Wait a minute. Your doctor specifically told you not to get the shot. Care to share with us your specific health conditions that upon with his determination was based?
There are dozens of possible ones, including bad reactions to other shots, a large amount of unpredictable and seemingly random allergies that led to anaphylaxis, or something like Graves disease. I have friends in all sorts of situations, and some are mine.

Being under 40 with a strong heart and great nutrition, the virus is of 0 risk to me.

bacha29

I'm pretty sure it's stupid fascist left wingers who are struggling to come to terms with the inevitability of their own mortality, not people who don't want to take this new shot.
Your response represents conclusive proof that you are completely confident that emergency room medical personnel will be able to save your life regardless of the severity of your symptoms or the progression of your infection.

bacha29

There are dozens of possible ones, including bad reactions to other shots, a large amount of unpredictable and seemingly random allergies that led to anaphylaxis, or something like Graves disease. I have friends in all sorts of situations, and some are mine.

Being under 40 with a strong heart and great nutrition, the virus is of 0 risk to me.

In my state the average age of new hospital admissions of people suffering afflicted with COVID.....39. The vast majority of them unvaccinated and like you believed that they're invincible .

wilberforce15

In my state the average age of new hospital admissions of people suffering afflicted with COVID.....39. The vast majority of them unvaccinated and like you believed that they're invincible .
And yet, you haven't compared their age, race, sex, BMI, and other factors to a similar group of vaccinated people.

Which means you haven't done science.

Thanks.

FedexCares

I have avoided this thread, but after Biden’s mandate tonight it got me thinking. What about people that have already gotten COVID a couple times, including delta recently, and have had minor symptoms in each case.

They now have natural immunity so why in the hell should these people be forced to get a shot, and the multiple additional shots coming down the road, when they clearly don’t need it?

Yes, I include myself in this as I have had it once back in 2020 and recently again a couple months ago, both confirmed with positive tests, and had minor symptoms both times. I, like others have natural immunity/antibodies. I simply don’t want the shot because I don’t need it and I don’t think this should be something the govt should be forcing period.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your response represents conclusive proof that you are completely confident that emergency room medical personnel will be able to save your life regardless of the severity of your symptoms or the progression of your infection.
No it isn't.
Your response represents conclusive proof that you are completely incapable of logical thought. Carry on.

vantexan

If you don't want to get vaccinated.... fine. Just as long as your refusal is not based on the dumb assumption that if you contract COVID the attending physician will still be able to save your life no matter how egregious your symptoms and damage to your vital organs might be.

BTW is Medicare you know that evil government run socialized healthcare program still paying for your father's joint replacement and rehabilitation?
I'm operating under the assumption that Type O blood gives me some protection from the virus. Not certain but I may have contracted covid back in March. If so then I also have natural immunity. Your mileage may vary. I have no problem with people getting vaccinated if they want and think it's a good idea for the most vulnerable. I just don't want to be forced to get it. Would rather wait and see if it remains safe after people have had it in their system awhile. And if being vaccinated is required to travel then I will get it at some point if it looks safe.

fedx

Extra Large Package
I have avoided this thread, but after Biden’s mandate tonight it got me thinking. What about people that have already gotten COVID a couple times, including delta recently, and have had minor symptoms in each case.

They now have natural immunity so why in the hell should these people be forced to get a shot, and the multiple additional shots coming down the road, when they clearly don’t need it?

Yes, I include myself in this as I have had it once back in 2020 and recently again a couple months ago, both confirmed with positive tests, and had minor symptoms both times. I, like others have natural immunity/antibodies. I simply don’t want the shot because I don’t need it and I don’t think this should be something the govt should be forcing period.

If you've already have covid, then you are 13 times more protected to covid than the vaccine. Moreover, there is the possibility that already having covid and then getting vaccinated will actually do you more harm. The vaccine will wipe out your body's natural immunity to covid. You're better off insisting on not getting the vaccine. Looks like FedEx is going to be firing a bunch of employees in the very near future....causing even more of a labor shortage for them.

Last edited:

Serf

Fred lobbied hard in DC. Teachers and mail carriers are exempt from this mandate. I would venture to bet express and UPS will be too. In the event I’m wrong, I can’t wait to see how they keep up with weekly rapid tests with tens of thousands of ppl, or how the company implodes if we lose another few thousand.

Working4the1%

Then get tested weekly. $100 a test

Working4the1%

I'm operating under the assumption that Type O blood gives me some protection from the virus. Not certain but I may have contracted covid back in March. If so then I also have natural immunity. Your mileage may vary. I have no problem with people getting vaccinated if they want and think it's a good idea for the most vulnerable. I just don't want to be forced to get it. Would rather wait and see if it remains safe after people have had it in their system awhile. And if being vaccinated is required to travel then I will get it at some point if it looks safe.
Yes many in the hospitals have excuses to…

Working4the1%

If you've already have covid, then you are 13 times more protected to covid than the vaccine. Moreover, there is the possibility that already having covid and then getting vaccinated will actually do you more harm. The vaccine will wipe out your body's natural immunity to covid. You're better off insisting on not getting the vaccine. Looks like FedEx is going to be firing a bunch of employees in the very near future....causing even more of a labor shortage for them.
You won’t be missed