Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

If you've already have covid, then you are 13 times more protected to covid than the vaccine. Moreover, there is the possibility that already having covid and then getting vaccinated will actually do you more harm. The vaccine will wipe out your body's natural immunity to covid. You're better off insisting on not getting the vaccine. Looks like FedEx is going to be firing a bunch of employees in the very near future....causing even more of a labor shortage for them.
You're overlooking one important point. You have to SURVIVE the infection first. And while you might have acquired some form of post COVID immunity it pales when compared to the permanent damage COVID has inflicted on people.

wilberforce15

You're overlooking one important point. You have to SURVIVE the infection first. And while you might have acquired some form of post COVID immunity it pales when compared to the permanent damage COVID has inflicted on people.
And yet tens of millions of people have already survived with 0 damage.

So, you still have to address the point of the vaccine adding risk to such people.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Sweetie, God can't hear my prayers if I have to wear a mask!

dmac1

I'm pretty sure it's stupid fascist left wingers who are struggling to come to terms with the inevitability of their own mortality, not people who don't want to take this new shot.
No one cares if anti-vaxxers die. They deserve whatever they get. The problem is that they are prolonging the problems- including the economic issues- for everyone else, and taking up valuable hospital space and using taxpayer money for their hospital stay, when a cheap shot would help the entire country.

bacha29

You won’t be missed
Welcome to the idiot anti-vaxer club.
One common mindset among anti-vaxer crowd stands out above all the rest. It's their denial of the severity of the symptoms and the permanent damage it can do to their health.... Lung damage, reduced brain function, paralysis, etc.
The sister of my best friend, a woman whose son was killed in Iraq contracted COVID this past winter before the vaccination program could begin. She damn near died from it and today has reduced mental capacity and due to paralysis like symptoms can only walk a few steps with a walker until she is completely exhausted. Her doctor has informed her and her family that whatever degree of recovery she will achieve by October.... that will likely be it the final extent of it.

Now how many of you anti-vaxers actually want to have to live like this? Yes, I know... it's never going to happen to you...you're just too healthy.... you have all this "natural" immunity.... yada yada yada. Your "freedom" and "liberty" is only as good as your health will allow.

dmac1

So looks like the original subject of my post has come to fruition. Biden is going to require private companies with over 100 employees to have mandatory vaccines or be tested weekly. Of course you know they will start out saying this, but by November it will be vaccines or lose your job. They are offering the weekly testing as a soft way to introduce an alternative to mandatory vaccines, but they intend to do away with weekly testing, I'm going to guess, by November. So I wonder how many people will be quitting or getting fired by this fall over these mandatory vaccines? One thing I would suggest is to NOT quit your job and to just let them fire you. If there's ever a class action lawsuit down the road, you won't most likely won't be able to partake in it if you quit your job. I not saying there will be a lawsuit, but if you quit you're going to screw yourself in the long run.
Private employers can demand whatever they want from employees within the law.