Covid Vaccinations

fedx

Extra Large Package
Then get tested weekly. $100 a test

Actually either the employer or government should pay for the testing. The employee never asked to be tested. Why should the employee pay for something they never wanted to begin with? If the government/employer wants to know, they should pay for it. We all know the fee is to strong arm people into getting the vaccine. And they will make it some unbelievable price gouging fee-$100, $500, maybe even $1,000 per test. Testing sites did it for free last year, but now it will $500 cash per test each week. Why? To force you to get their vaccine. That's the country we're living in now. Land of the "free" home of the "brave".

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Actually either the employer or government should pay for the testing. The employee never asked for it. Why should the employee pay for something they never asked for to begin with? The government/employer wants to know, so they should pay for it.
It’s not gonna happen. And if they made you test, then vaccinated people would have to get tested too since they’re still getting covid.

fedx

Extra Large Package
No one cares if anti-vaxxers die. They deserve whatever they get. The problem is that they are prolonging the problems- including the economic issues- for everyone else, and taking up valuable hospital space and using taxpayer money for their hospital stay, when a cheap shot would help the entire country.

This coronavirus has really brought out the true colors of the left. They used to be open minded and tolerant. Now they hope you die if you don't agree with them. They want to take away your right to go to a hospital to have a broken arm fixed or a stent put in your heart. They want you to starve to death by not letting you get groceries if you don't have the vaccine. All because of a virus that has a 99.98% survivability rate. Moreover, if Mr. Lefty is vaccinated, then it shouldn't matter if others around him aren't vaccinated. The vaccine is supposed to protect him. I remember last not wishing death on anyone (including leftists) from covid, but I can see that wasn't reciprocated by the left. They want you to die (often saying a horrible death), so just remember that when SHTF when the supply chain stops (when truckers stop delivering because of forced vaccinations) and it's everyone for themselves.

UnionStrong

This coronavirus has really brought out the true colors of the left. They used to be open minded and tolerant. Now they hope you die if you don't agree with them. They want to take away your right to go to a hospital to have a broken arm fixed or a stent put in your heart. They want you to starve to death by not letting you get groceries if you don't have the vaccine. All because of a virus that has a 99.98% survivability rate. Moreover, if Mr. Lefty is vaccinated, then it shouldn't matter if others around him aren't vaccinated. The vaccine is supposed to protect him. I remember last not wishing death on anyone (including leftists) from covid, but I can see that wasn't reciprocated by the left. They want you to die (often saying a horrible death), so just remember that when SHTF when the supply chain stops (when truckers stop delivering because of forced vaccinations) and it's everyone for themselves.
Just like the Nazis and Communists

Working4the1%

Actually either the employer or government should pay for the testing. The employee never asked to be tested. Why should the employee pay for something they never wanted to begin with? If the government/employer wants to know, they should pay for it. We all know the fee is to strong arm people into getting the vaccine. And they will make it some unbelievable price gouging fee-$100, $500, maybe even $1,000 per test. Testing sites did it for free last year, but now it will $500 cash per test each week. Why? To force you to get their vaccine. That's the country we're living in now. Land of the "free" home of the "brave".
Shhhhh. It’s a secret

UnionStrong

That’s one of the reasons it won’t get past the courts

fedx

Extra Large Package
Court will hear case in 2023. Until then. Quit or fired

Get fired-do not quit. Then if and when Biden's order gets overturned, class action lawsuit against FedEx for wrongful termination. You won't be able to sue if you quit. Also if you quit you can't get unemployment.