Covid Vaccinations

Working4the1%

8F36D8B4-FF0C-45FC-BBFD-50DFAEC62584.png

bacha29

Go on line and research how many drugs are used off label every day! Before you spout nonsense do some research
Oh and I'm sure that the website belongs to the American Medical Association. (LMAO). There was a Doctor Feelgood just out the road from me who got caught peddling drugs to treat symptoms for which the medications were not designed or approved. He got 8 years served every single day and lost his license permanently.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh and I'm sure that the website belongs to the American Medical Association. (LMAO). There was a Doctor Feelgood just out the road from me who got caught peddling drugs to treat symptoms for which the medications were not designed or approved. He got 8 years served every single day and lost his license permanently.
No it’s on google. Check it out, learn something

It will be fine

A person would have to be incapable of independent research and believe mainstream media is feeding them "truth" to think the vaccine is either safe or effective.
Don’t need the media. There is an entire profession that specializes in this field, the people are known as doctors. Their advice is more valuable than “independent research” conducted on Facebook moms groups and right wing neo-nazi blogs.

floridays

Don’t need the media. There is an entire profession that specializes in this field, the people are known as doctors. Their advice is more valuable than “independent research” conducted on Facebook moms groups and right wing neo-nazi blogs.
You are very smug, you are very proud of the way your side scrubs dissenting views, real time doctor/patient outcomes, but thats ok, in doing so you out yourselves.

Your traits cannot be scrubbed, they present in every view you have.

Alinsky's rules for radicals

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Working4the1%

You are very smug, you are very proud of the way your side scrubs dissenting views, real time doctor/patient outcomes, but thats ok, in doing so you out yourselves.

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
We gong back to the Trump playbook

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Those fears are not based in reality. What syndrome do you expect down the road? This type of thinking is like the stories of indigenous people believing cameras steal a person’s soul.

yadig

I got the Pfizer vaccine and so far no symptoms. I did notice my penis was a couple inches longer. Going Back tomorrow for my 5th shot.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

They are dishonest beyond believe