Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

Fauci is an ass 🤡
Oh, but if he was a Trump loving Republican in your mind's eye he would be the greatest thing since Jonas Salk.
And BTW, did you hear the report this morning about the dumb woman who along with her middle school kid BOTH tested positive. So what does that poor dumb woman do? She never the less sends the kid to school anyway. So what's the result? 80 kids have to be quarantined and had to switch to distance learning.
Needless to say this is one of many examples of socially irresponsible behavior . No wonder the rest of the nation who followed the guidelines and trusted the science are speaking out in contempt for these people and with good reason.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Another video for the sheep.. Not hard to figure out what is going on right now. Maybe we need to cut one of the heads off of one of the snakes...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh, but if he was a Trump loving Republican in your mind's eye he would be the greatest thing since Jonas Salk.
And BTW, did you hear the report this morning about the dumb woman who along with her middle school kid BOTH tested positive. So what does that poor dumb woman do? She never the less sends the kid to school anyway. So what's the result? 80 kids have to be quarantined and had to switch to distance learning.
Needless to say this is one of many examples of socially irresponsible behavior . No wonder the rest of the nation who followed the guidelines and trusted the science are speaking out in contempt for these people and with good reason.
Lot of words to say nothing

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Damn illegals, amirite.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
The case for me taking a chance with this deadly virus grows stronger everyday!

I'm sure you'll be one of the first to load into the boxcar when your ".gov masters" orders it...lol

UnionStrong

The case for me taking a chance with this deadly virus grows stronger everyday!

I'm sure you'll be one of the first to load into the boxcar when your ".gov masters" orders it...lol
I’ll bet when he isn’t writing he’s contributing to climate change with all the hot air he blows out talking everyone’s off. What a pompous blowhard.

bacha29

Numbers are being manipulated. I have put plenty of news sites that show how. Grow a pair and read. You'll be surprised what you can Learn.
So that's this hour's new conspiracy theory . And just exactly what it is you want me to read and is it backed with corroborated evidence?

UnionStrong