Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

Another video for the sheep.. Not hard to figure out what is going on right now. Maybe we need to cut one of the heads off of one of the snakes...
Notice who was first lady at the time ? This piece of tape has to be at least 21 years old.
"I am basically there to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences" Sounds like a hard core capitalist Republican if there ever was one.

If we going to cut heads off of wealthy capitalists does that include Robert Mercer and Charlie Koch whose father made the family rich building refineries for Joe Stalin. Don't know what your GOP is going to do for money once they're gone given that Sheldon Adelson has already punched out.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Notice who was first lady at the time ? This piece of tape has to be at least 21 years old.
"I am basically there to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences" Sounds like a hard core capitalist Republican if there ever was one.

If we going to cut heads off of wealthy capitalists does that include Robert Mercer and Charlie Koch whose father made the family rich building refineries for Joe Stalin. Don't know what your GOP is going to do for money once they're gone given that Sheldon Adelson has already punched out.
Blah blah blah rich people this, capitalist that, don’t you get tired of bloviating?

UnionStrong

Why don’t you find another hobby? Or a job?

UnionStrong

You're just angry because you couldn't find any credible or corroborated evidence to support an argument that couldn't be defended to begin with.
No I’m just sick of your tired old BS! One trick pony! It’s pointless nonsense that isn’t changing anyone’s mind. It’s mental masturbation for you.

UnionStrong

And if you were contract COVID or Delta and you went coughing and wheezing into the ER begging them to save your life....would you blame them if they took your attitude and simply moved on to the next patient whose odds of survival were higher than yours?
I’m not worried because I’m healthy and I can’t control everything

bacha29

No I’m just sick of your tired old BS! One trick pony! It’s pointless nonsense that isn’t changing anyone’s mind. It’s mental masturbation for you.
See what I mean? You're just angry not because we don't agree with you but because we asked you to provide us with points of reference where we could find the credible facts based evidence that would shift our differing points of view more in your direction..... And we continue to wait for it.

UnionStrong

I don’t feel like typing a term paper to debate you. If I could talk to you face to face we could probably find some common ground. But here everyone is forced to make bullet points that only make the opposition dig in. It exhausting. I’d like to have beer and discuss things, I’m sure we’d find more we agree on than we don’t.

UnionStrong

See what I mean? You're just angry not because we don't agree with you but because we asked you to provide us with points of reference where we could find the credible facts based evidence that would shift our differing points of view more in your direction..... And we continue to wait for it.
Your just too full of yourself

bacha29

I don’t feel like typing a term paper to debate you. If I could talk to you face to face we could probably find some common ground. But here everyone is forced to make bullet points that only make the opposition dig in. It exhausting. I’d like to have beer and discuss things, I’m sure we’d find more we agree on than we don’t.
Exactly . There would be common ground if backed with facts based evidence. Unfortunately, it would appear that you've have the Fox News Syndrome as described by none other than Tucker Carlson himself.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
The words of another terrified conspiracy theorist . Be afraid.... Be very afraid.
Is that all you got?

Let me show you the light...

You ran out and got the shot. You ran out and was first to buy & wore a mask. You ran out and started yelling "the sky is falling". And you'll be the first to enter that boxcar.

No, it's you who is living in fear. You're a simpleton who has to be told what to do and cannot make a decision for themselves.