Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

Why don’t you trust the science on cloth masks being next to worthless?
The key word is "next" which means that they are to at least some degree better than nothing. And despite their limited effectiveness , there are places you may soon not get into without one or proof of vaccination.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Exactly . There would be common ground if backed with facts based evidence. Unfortunately, it would appear that you've have the Fox News Syndrome as described by none other than Tucker Carlson himself.
I don’t even watch that, but you assuming that I do speaks volumes about your mentality. I’m done with you sir, have nice life.

bacha29

Is that all you got?

Let me show you the light...

You ran out and got the shot. You ran out and was first to buy & wore a mask. You ran out and started yelling "the sky is falling". And you'll be the first to enter that boxcar.

No, it's you who is living in fear. You're a simpleton who has to be told what to do and cannot make a decision for themselves.
Now tell me about this "boxcar", What's going to happen with it and who told you what was going to happen with it?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Notice who was first lady at the time ? This piece of tape has to be at least 21 years old.
"I am basically there to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences" Sounds like a hard core capitalist Republican if there ever was one.

If we going to cut heads off of wealthy capitalists does that include Robert Mercer and Charlie Koch whose father made the family rich building refineries for Joe Stalin. Don't know what your GOP is going to do for money once they're gone given that Sheldon Adelson has already punched out.
Here is your fact checking site that you so desperately rely on...

“Fact-checking” site Snopes, guilty of PLAGIARISM cases by its own co-founder and the company’s CEO, own admission - FOUNDER SUSPENDED!

The website’s co-founder has just been caught publishing dozens of plagiarized articles, why billing itself as the “internet’s definitive fact-checking resource.”

In a statement on Friday, the site acknowledged that between 2014 and 2018, the site’s co-founder David Mikkelson published “more than two dozen” stories taken from other news sites, under the pseudonyms “Jeff Zarronandia” or the generic “Snopes Staff.”

According to Buzzfeed, Mikkelson stole articles to save time and “speed up traffic” to his site. Beyond the two dozen or so articles initially identified, some 140 articles are now under investigation by Snopes, and more than 50 have been found to contain plagiarized elements, forcing them to be retracted.

UnionStrong

“Fact-checking” site Snopes, guilty of PLAGIARISM cases by its own co-founder and the company’s CEO, own admission - FOUNDER SUSPENDED!

The website’s co-founder has just been caught publishing dozens of plagiarized articles, why billing itself as the “internet’s definitive fact-checking resource.”

In a statement on Friday, the site acknowledged that between 2014 and 2018, the site’s co-founder David Mikkelson published “more than two dozen” stories taken from other news sites, under the pseudonyms “Jeff Zarronandia” or the generic “Snopes Staff.”

According to Buzzfeed, Mikkelson stole articles to save time and “speed up traffic” to his site. Beyond the two dozen or so articles initially identified, some 140 articles are now under investigation by Snopes, and more than 50 have been found to contain plagiarized elements, forcing them to be retracted.
He wants facts and evidence until you provide it then it’s not credible. It’s like trying to piss up a rope

UnionStrong

386D898D-AB16-4F95-A857-1967D741F528.jpeg

bacha29

I see. Ok, so what do you have to say about that copyrighted 60 minutes story that was plagiarized and infringed upon by something called EntheosShines that doesn't even have a web site that you posted regarding a George Soros story from more than 30 years ago?

BadLarry238

Your Hero
I see. Ok, so what do you have to say about that copyrighted 60 minutes story that was plagiarized and infringed upon by something called EntheosShines that doesn't even have a web site that you posted regarding a George Soros story from more than 30 years ago?
If worms had machine guns, would birds still :censored2: with them?

Exactly...