Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

If worms had machine guns, would birds still * with them?

Exactly...
Is that the best response you have. Did you actually think that I would not see that the Soros story is the copyrighted property of CBS News/60 Minutes and was literally stolen by something called EntheosShines? An entity that doesn't even have a website.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Is that the best response you have. Did you actually think that I would not see that the Soros story is the copyrighted property of CBS News/60 Minutes and was literally stolen by something called EntheosShines? An entity that doesn't even have a website.
It's staggering that a person of your intellectual disability has the same right to vote as the rest of us.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Ok, enlighten me. What do rail cars have to do with COVID vaccinations? Does it have something to do with another ridiculous conspiracy theory that you've fallen for

Ok, enlighten me. What do rail cars have to do with COVID vaccinations? Does it have something to do with another ridiculous conspiracy theory that you've fallen for?
No. There is no enlightening you. Your porch light went out long ago.

bacha29

It's staggering that a person of your intellectual disability has the same right to vote as the rest of us.
Your personal attacks don't bother me . There as simply at testament to your own ignorance. You throw out these ridiculous conspiracy theories that have long since been disproven and debunked by entities who won't stand behind them by copywriting them . They don't have anywhere close to the emotional or psychological impact because when they've been debunked the entities who put them out there simply move onto another one.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Your personal attacks don't bother me . There as simply at testament to your own ignorance. You throw out these ridiculous conspiracy theories that have long since been disproven and debunked by entities who won't stand behind them by copywriting them . They don't have anywhere close to the emotional or psychological impact because when they've been debunked the entities who put them out there simply move onto another one.
If they didn't bother you, you wouldn't have felt the need to respond that they don't bother you.

I haven't posted or mentioned one conspiracy theory you talk about. Name one or show me one.

You're just a confused frustrated imbecile who has a false sense of self worth.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If they didn't bother you, you wouldn't have felt the need to respond that they don't bother you.

I haven't posted or mentioned one conspiracy theory you talk about. Name one or show me one.

He’s gonna report you for a personal attack, you triggered his pms

bacha29

Then explain to me the meaning of your reference to Box cars? There's no published evidence pointing to boxcars bringing COVID into the country.

floridays

Then explain to me the meaning of your reference to Box cars? There's no published evidence pointing to boxcars bringing COVID into the country.
His reference to boxcars dealt with taking orders

bacha29 said:
I follow exactly to the letter the directives of both my primary care physician as well as my health insurer who just so happens to also be one of the nation's larger healthcare and hospital networks. Yep, they are both the provider and the insurer and ranked 14th among the top 200 best hospitals in the nation.
Cool...

You sound like you'd follow orders to load into boxcars as well!

He called you a Nazi, or at least the the type of person that follows orders {directives) to the letter.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And if you were contract COVID or Delta and you went coughing and wheezing into the ER begging them to save your life....would you blame them if they took your attitude and simply moved on to the next patient whose odds of survival were higher than yours?
Such a fascist attitude.
That's why people are against you marxists being in charge of healthcare.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Headline on a local TV station's website says that a hospital is full and referencing climbing COVID patients.

Then you read the story and COVID patients are taking up less than 10% of the beds.

oldngray

nowhere special
Headline on a local TV station's website says that a hospital is full and referencing climbing COVID patients.

Then you read the story and COVID patients are taking up less than 10% of the beds.
Hospitals are normally at over 90% capacity. They don't make money if too many beds are empty.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hospitals are normally at over 90% capacity. They don't make money if too many beds are empty.
Saw a story about how Texas children's hospitals are filling up, headline mentioned covid.

Read the story, 40 covid and 1600 RSV patients. RSV is nothing new. We've never shutdown economies and muzzled everyone for it before.