Covid Vaccinations

Working4the1%

Fantasy Island.
Somewhere in this mess
Florida COVID update: 1,071 more resident deaths over the last week, 23,933 new daily cases
1628955149515.png

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
CDC announces they won't track all cases of Vaccinated people contracting COVID (Breakthrough cases)
Places like SC announce they're only tracking breakthrough cases that cause Hospitalization or Death.
And there STILL has been (in just 38 states) 125 thousand cases and 1400 Deaths

And now they are trying to make it look like the shot is working better then it is.. Man you must be really dumb if you keep believing all of these lies....

floridays

You like to fear monger...

You feel the personal choices of others are selfish and need to be regulated.

What's really selfish is expecting others to surrender their liberties so you can enjoy a false sense of security.
I'm anti-murder of babies, I'm anti-abortion.

I'd be willing to make an agreement with the left and those on the right that are quaking, deathly afraid of those that deny hosting the "vaccine."

Amend the US Constitution prohibiting abortion and I will gladly take the jab and will recruit people to follow me, for free, not a "volunteer" job the government pays me for.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
I'm anti-murder of babies, I'm anti-abortion.

I'd be willing to make an agreement with the left and those on the right that are quaking, deathly afraid of those that deny hosting the "vaccine."

Amend the US Constitution prohibiting abortion and I will gladly take the jab and will recruit people to follow me, for free, not a "volunteer" job the government pays me for.
I'm pro choice...

You choose to do what's best for you, I'll choose to do what's best for me. And nobody should be in a position to tell someone what to do, especially the .gov

Plus, I don't have a vajayjay, so I really don't have much say in the matter.

floridays

I'm pro choice...

You choose to do what's best for you, I'll choose to do what's best for me. And nobody should be in a position to tell someone what to do, especially the .gov

Plus, I don't have a vajayjay, so I really don't have much say in the matter.
Sure do, keep your dick out of vajayjay until your married, no problem.
The dick is where the problem starts.

floridays

That's a choice between two consenting adults. That's their choice, not mine or anybody else's.
Easy way out, the baby's advocate will speak at a future date.
Sounds like you have/had a knife in the fight, (so to speak) or closely related to someone that did.
The baby will speak, and it will be the final voice heard.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Easy way out, the baby's advocate will speak at a future date.
Sounds like you have/had a knife in the fight, (so to speak) or closely related to someone that did.
The baby will speak, and it will be the final voice heard.
Throught history, more people have been killed in the name of religion than abortions.

Sounds like you've made a certain choice in your past and now trying to push you beliefs onto others in search for some kind of redemption.

floridays

Throught history, more people have been killed in the name of religion than abortions.

Sounds like you've made a certain choice in your past and now trying to push you beliefs onto others in search for some kind of redemption.
I didn't mention religion, and no, no relation to abortion in the past.
I only stated a fact, one it seems you may have to confront.