Covid Vaccinations

Working4the1%

You like to fear monger...

You feel the personal choices of others are selfish and need to be regulated.

What's really selfish is expecting others to surrender their liberties so you can enjoy a false sense of security.
It’s just the reality of my current environment. Sickness and occasional death by non vaccinated

BadLarry238

Your Hero
It’s just the reality of my current environment. Sickness and occasional death by non vaccinated
You must be in an unhealthy environment. Drink water, take plenty of immune boosting vitamins and exercise. This works for me and is probably a lot better for you than this therapeutic remedy the .gov is pushing as a cure all vaccine.

wilberforce15

yep

Attachments

• 238221586_222724279861539_5855356852002820924_n.jpg
    238221586_222724279861539_5855356852002820924_n.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 52

Working4the1%

bacha29

More than 1900 kids that's right children were hospitalized over the weekend with COVID and Delta. Anybody want to argue the need for adult vaccinations now?

bacha29

If you can find a test that show you have delta variant then sure. Until then zip it..
So tell me, just exactly what steps you are personally taking to help stop the spread? To this point you're doing nothing but deflecting , trying to minimize the lethality of the virus and throwing up medical data that you are totally unqualified to analyze .

Aquaman

So tell me, just exactly what steps you are personally taking to help stop the spread? To this point you're doing nothing but deflecting , trying to minimize the lethality of the virus and throwing up medical data that you are totally unqualified to analyze .
The people who still think we’re all responsible for each other crack me up. I’m not responsible for taking any steps to stop the spread. You’re responsible for your own exposure. If I kill you with COVID, you should’ve stayed home. You should’ve been vaccinated. I am in no way responsible for “helping” to stop the spread. Live your life. If COVID is a death risk for you, live accordingly. Anybody preaching anything else is contributing to hysteria and irrational thought.

AB831

The people who still think we’re all responsible for each other crack me up. I’m not responsible for taking any steps to stop the spread. You’re responsible for your own exposure. If I kill you with COVID, you should’ve stayed home. You should’ve been vaccinated. I am in no way responsible for “helping” to stop the spread. Live your life. If COVID is a death risk for you, live accordingly. Anybody preaching anything else is contributing to hysteria and irrational thought.
Lemme guess….you’re “pro-life,” right?